Characters stop doing their actions..?

I’m trying to code a flashback scene, where the characters do something in the background while the narrator speaks.
This is my command:

&CALEB is talk_food_hand_neutral THEN MAYA MIRROR is talk_sit_anklescrossed_neutral_loop THEN zoom on 473 476 to 339% in 0 AND MAYA MIRROR is eat_food_hand_neutral AND CALEB is idle_shiftweight_neutral_loop THEN overlay CHOCOLATE STAIN create AND overlay CHOCOLATE STAIN opacity 1 in 0 THEN MAYA MIRROR is eat_food_hand_neutral THEN zoom on 614 507 to 339% in 1 THEN CALEB is laugh_chuckle THEN zoom on 473 476 to 339% in 0 AND MAYA MIRROR is talk_sit_shrug_neutral THEN zoom on 614 507 to 339% in 0 AND CALEB is laugh_giggle THEN zoom on 473 476 to 339% in 0 AND MAYA MIRROR is talk_food_hand_angry

Caleb only does the first animation and then they both won’t do any of the other. The zooms are working, but the overlay opacity is not…

1 Like

do you got any error message?

Also try to refresh the page sometimes it happens to me the portal doesnt play animations for no reason.

There’s no error. I also tried testing it on my device and have the same issue…

I tested this out and they do all the animations. The overlay doesn’t show up because you didn’t scale or shift the overlay where it needs to be. You only created it and changed the opacity.

1 Like

Okay… I guess it’s an issue with my portal then :thinking: Thanks!

So I figured out, that ‘&’ is causing the issue. When I use ‘@’ it’s workig just fine… Has anybody had the same issue? :worried: :interrobang:

Nevermind, I figured it out… turnes out it’s due to my branching a few lines prior :sweat_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.