Characters walking to the back of scene

I need help getting my characters to walk to the back of the screen simultaneously and stay in the rear position after they’ve made it to their destination.
When I do it now, they slide to the back and then face forward at the end.

EXT. MOVIE THEATRE - NIGHT
@WYNDELL changes into Wyndell kiss scene
@LEXIE changes into Lexie casual 8
@GRAHAM changes into GRAHAM_default
@cut to zone 2
@EX 2 enters from left to screen right AND EX 2 faces right
@GRAHAM enters from left to spot 1.280 59 -3 AND GRAHAM faces right AND WYNDELL enters from left to spot 1.280 120 -3 AND WYNDELL faces right
@LEXIE enters from left to spot 1.280 186 -1 AND LEXIE faces right
@GRAHAM walks to spot 0.632 65 233 in 2 AND GRAHAM does it while walk_offset_rear AND GRAHAM faces left AND GRAHAM is rear
@WYNDELL walks to spot 0.668 120 220 in 2 AND WYNDELL does it while walk_rear AND WYNDELL faces left AND WYNDELL is rear
@EX 2 walks to spot 0.614 213 230 in 2 AND EX 2 does it while walk_rear AND EX 2 faces left AND EX 2 is rear
@LEXIE moves to layer 1
@WYNDELL moves to layer -1
@EX 2 moves to layer -1
@GRAHAM moves to layer -1

Moved to Directing Helps and Tips since this is involves coding/scripting. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

Let’s see if I can help. :grin:

Hold on…

I found the problem.

You’re adding two commands in one line, so now the first one is interrupting the second one. (The walking rear is interrupting the rear.) Hold on, lemme re write it for you. :blush:

EDIT

Alright, lemme know if that’s not what you wanted:

INT. MOVIE THEATRE - NIGHT
@cut to zone 2
@EX 2 enters from left to screen right AND EX 2 faces right
@GRAHAM enters from left to spot 1.280 59 -3 AND GRAHAM faces right AND WYNDELL enters from left to spot 1.280 120 -3 AND WYNDELL faces right
@LEXI enters from left to spot 1.280 186 -1 AND LEXI faces right
@GRAHAM walks to spot 0.666 68 209 in 2 AND GRAHAM is walk_neutral_rear AND WYNDELL walks to spot 0.691 120 205 in 2 AND WYNDELL is walk_neutral_rear AND EX 2 walks to spot 0.671 226 214 in 2 AND EX 2 does it while walk_neutral_rear AND LEXI walks to spot 0.708 173 201 in 2 AND LEXI is walk_neutral_rear

@LEXI is rear AND LEXI moves to layer 1 AND WYNDELL is rear AND WYNDELL moves to layer -1 AND EX 2 is rear AND EX 2 moves to layer -1 AND GRAHAM is rear AND GRAHAM moves to layer -1