Charcaters as Elements (INK)

I need more characters for my story. My story involves elemental families. Please list which element you want to belong to and please know that you will have to have the same eye color and hair color that the elements below have. Your character’s clothing might also change. Just leave your info and the element you choose. Also I can give you more info about the normal lives of each element. Thanks for helping​:heart::heart::heart:.
Ice

Air.

Earth

Water

Girl
Name: Ayame
Hair: Long Curly Hair (Light Blue)
Face: Diamond
Eyebrows: Seductive Round
Eyes: Upturned Bold (White)
Nose: Upturned
Mouth: Classic (Plum)
Body: Ink female (Fair)

Outfit: Green Lace Peek Blouse, Goth Girl Skirt, Plain Sheer Leggings, Emerald Sporty Chic Sneakers , Silver Pendant Necklace ,Silver Rising Star Earrings, Rectangular Thin Glasses

Ice

Guy
Name: Kai
Hair: Spiked up hair (blasting blue)
Face: Square jaw
Eyebrows: Thin Arch
Eyes: Classic round (White)
Nose: Button
Mouth: Small round (blush)
Body: Light

Outfit: Cool Leather Jacket, tank top (cream), Cargo Pants (Black), and Black High Top Dance Shoes

Water

1 Like

Thanks

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Water please!

Ice please.

1 Like

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I’m air.

1 Like

Air please

1 Like

Girl
Name : Rebecca
Hair: Beach Wave Hair (Chesnut)
face: Oval
Eyebrows: Mature Round
Eyes : Upturned Feline (blue or green)
nose : elven
Mouth: Full round (mocha)
Body INK female (Tan)

I think this is the closest to earth ? so earth? I really don’t care which element I’ll get
I have 2 outfits that I just can’t choose from so you can choose if you don’t like either of them you can also just change them I just really wanna join !

outfit one : Skater Girl Black Sneakers, dressy crop top (white), Black ridged Moto jacket , black ballerina tull skirt.
outfit 2 : Black bow fur booties , Red Peacoat

1 Like