Charcaters needed

Hey everyone to people are seeing this! I’m making a zombie infection story inspired by @Caitoriri(The Infected) I highly recommend reading this story! Anyways,
I was wondering if anyone wanted to be in my story. I’m doing 30 characters or so. If you don’t get chosen, don’t worry! I will probably add more characters later on the story. I will add create another forum when I need characters in need.

As of right now, I have 12 characters that I have already made. I made 4 characters that were inspired by @bymaayan.episode. I need her approval able for those 4 characters to be in the story. If her characters don’t get approved by her, I will make more characters. If the characters do get approved then I’ll need 14 characters to be in the story. If you want to be in my story, please leave your name and character details down below:) Feel free to add special features like nose piercings,freckles etc. If you don’t know what I mean by character details, I’ll leave an example below:)

Name:
Skin tone:
Eyebrows and brow color
Hair type and color:
Eyes and eye color:
Face shape:
Nose:
Lips & color
And last but not least, special features:

IMPORTANT!!
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT YOU CAN ONLY ADD ONE SPECIAL FEATURE!

If I pick your character, I will add your username at the end of my story so you can be included:)
STORY IS IN LIMELIGHT!!!
Feel free to add outfit details

wasn’t this thread already made? if not here is my drive with all background characters i make:)

1 Like

oops sorry I didn’t see that

1 Like

don’t worry:)

1 Like

1 Like

Thank you!!

1 Like

Good luck!

1 Like

Thank you!!:heart:

Name : Roy
Body : Neutral_04
Brows : Arched Natural Scar
Eyes : Round Downturned Wide ; Colour : deep blue
Nose : Defined Natural
Lips : Small heart ; Colour : Red deep matte
Hair :Long Double Dutch Braids ; Colour : Chestnut brown.
Face : Round soft
Outfit: Flower Tank Pattern Tank Silk Red Cherry
Double Button Shorts Denim Blue Marine
Flat Lace Up Sneakers Canvas Grey Black
Dragon Sleeve Tattoo Solid

1 Like

what color for the brows?

Black

Moved to Art Resources since this is for character details. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

name ; sierra

the name you can credit me w is @talesbydare (:

1 Like

THaNk YoU loVE :heart:

If you need more, I have a drive x

1 Like

OOOO YES :pleading_face: may I have the drive please :grin: :heart_eyes:

Yeah I’ll send it in a bit due to that my dumbass deleted a part of the drive

1 Like

haha thank you:)