Chay's Free Covers and Splashes thread [Closed to catch up] {5-30 mins if I'm on} [offline]

How is this??

It’s awesome

1 Like

I love it

1 Like

Awesome… if u need anymore let me know

I will

@Macy_The_Meercat I just got ur request… about to start on it now… sorry for the delay

It’s honestly fine. Thank you so much for making this, I really appreciate it :heart:

can you do a big red dragon for me?

@Macy_The_Meercat here it is… I wanted to put it on the thread!!

Yes… fill out the form and I gotcha

Just a big red dragon or do u want words on it or characters?

I need a cover for a story called Fantastical: Felithia.
The cover must contain Fantastical: Felithia written and By: Sophie
The characters are friends, not in a romantic relationship, so don’t make them look romantic.
Keep in mind this is a fantasy story, so the background of the covers should look fantasy-ish.
The outfits should be kept the same as the ones in the screenshot. If I missed a character detail, check the screenshot to know it.

The first girl has a black straight hair, oval face, light skin tone, white upturned feline eyes, elven nose, full round blush mouth, thin soft arch eyebrows.
And the same clothes as in the photo.
Like this:

The boy has auburn spiked up hair, defined triangle face, light skin tone, toffee smirk mouth, toffee deepest gentle eyes, roman nose, he should wear the same outfit in the photo below.
His photo:

The other girl should have blonde double bun updo, oval face, thin curved eyebrows, green upturned feline eyes, elven nose, bubble gum pink blossom lips, light skin tone.
Again, outfits should be the same as the ones in the screenshots.
Her screenshot:

I need a small cover and a large cover. I need the cover to follow all of the rules above.

Small cover!! I couldn’t decide on the background!!

Small cover

Large cover! Again couldn’t decide on the background!!

Large Cover

1 Like

Hi, I need a cover please.

Story name: Toxic Angel

Description: What happens when you and your bestie are offered a job as models from being waitresses? Will you be able to handle the attention? And Then when 2 guys start falling for you?

There is characters creation.

So for the cover I would want a girl in the middle maybe doing a flirty wink and 1 guy on her left and one on the right. At the top of the cover. I would like it to say toxic angel. Thank you sooo much.

2 Likes

I can do it, but I will send it tomorrow, is that fine? I just need the character details.

Please can you make me a mature themes and content and turn volume up please

Yes I can…

Ok can you just do your own style because I just want to it to add in at the beginning and thank you :pray:t2::ok_hand:

1 Like

No problem… I will make some and send them to you when I’m done!! :grin:

Thank you and btw your work is really good like girl I’m jelly (not actually jelly just jealous) :joy::joy:

1 Like