CHB Chat Thread

Camp Half Blood Chat Thread

This is a chat thread for Camp Half Blood roleplay members only. Any violation of rules or expectations will be resulted in flagging and/or removal from the Chat Thread and possibly the roleplay.

Rules

1. Disagreements and Arguments - Disagreements are fine, but if it gets too heated, take it to a different pm or just cut it out. I’m all up for Socratics and but not arguments.

2. Cyber-Bullying - No bullying or any of that sort of stuff. We all want to have fun and make friends. Talking about others here will result in consequences. Of course unless it’s Justin Bieber- (You can say you don’t like a certain celebrity or real life person…just not someone on these forums and defintely don’t make a 10 bullet pointed list on why you hate them.)

3. Lies… - Don’t lie to the group. (Those of us from the original, dealt with a lot… we don’t want that happening again…) EX:

• Fake Accounts,
  • Fake Photos
  • and Such.

If you don’t want to share information don’t, don’t share fake info as well.

4 . Respect - If someone is made uncomfortable by something, respect that. (If they don’t say they are uncomfortable, nothing can be done about that, however made due changes once they do) Blur, or use hide details as necessary, especially in general triggering things EX:

• Sexual Assault and/or R**pe
  • Mentions of Suicide
  • Anime doesn’t like: Explicit Details of…things

@rickyy @EchoRavencroft @Loretha @fal.renet1398 @Art3Miss @Alyssa_Epi @Xoxo_dimples @Kittenlove @BlueInferno @Caticorn @Epiwriter.Alexandra @SilverRose @esturiia @rickyy @Cocowriter13 @PokemonGo @CrazyCaliope @UnicornPlayz.Episode @LorethA @Sadie_Renee @LegacyLockwood @RainyDay @Sophia1233 @Once @MegahnWrites1

Chat Away!!

Maybe introduce something about yourself as well…

14 Likes

Hello there childeen. It is I. Anime the Fallen Angel Breadstick.

6 Likes

Hi :wave:

4 Likes

Hey!

4 Likes

I think this it a really good idea because I’m sure we won’t use up 10,000 messages in one day

5 Likes

Id say it’ll take about a week? :joy:

3 Likes

Nope. But give us a month :+1:

5 Likes

I see that happening.

5 Likes

Yay! A chat thread!

5 Likes

I know in other rps, it’s in pms and within a month we’re on 20

3 Likes

or so we say… :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

Our roleplay was about 5 months or so and we had like 100. ?!?!?!? We are too chatty.

4 Likes

Hi LaLa.

She is not to be confused with lala

2 Likes

We are all chatty
Myself I will talk about the most random things in them

2 Likes

Same.

I think a lot of people know half my life story at this point :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I love to chat because I have no real life friends

4 Likes

People could legit trace me back to my instagram with all my life info and pictures.

4 Likes

I felt that too hard.

3 Likes

it’s sad that I’m more chatty on the internet than real life :pensive:

7 Likes