Cheap Open Commissions 💛

I’m finally starting commissions for the first time and they are extremely cheap and affordable for everyone, I ONLY use Cash app
Make sure to follow my Instagram @shaday.writes or pm me so we can discuss your commission!
More rules below

discounts

After 5 purchases from me you get a 5% discount After your 10th purchase from me you get a 10% discount, after all of the times you have ever commissionsed from me I will always check the amount you spent on me and if it’s $100 (USD) you will get a 75% discount and if it’s $500 you get an 80% off it’s not temporary with 5 free arts of your choice! The more you work with me the more prizes!

Examples

This section will be updated regularly as I have a few wips and some art scenes that I can’t share just yet :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: also they are kind of blurred bc I don’t want them stolen! You can check my insta for a clearer pic!

Extras

I take payments through ONLY Cashapp

If you want me to start your commission faster come to me prepared, meaning; before you dm or pm me make sure you have you character(s) picture ready, an idea of a background or a SC of one, a posing reference, color scheme, amount of characters, what type of art, etc Just be ready!

If you have a set date you need the art then it’s an extra $5 fee !

I turned to commissions as a way to make money in quarantine to help support myself and my family I hope that you give me a chance have a good day luvs😙🤌

6 Likes

The last art’s lighting was amazing
:+1: for ur commission​:relaxed:

2 Likes

Thank you :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Hello everyone its me again , I’m making this post again in hopes of someone who is actually interested in buying my arts! In my other post I’ve gotten a lot of views with only 5 likes, I don’t mean to sound ungrateful, I am very grateful for any attention I get, I just ask that you please give me a chance with buying commissions from me. I understand I am a new artist and I’m still learning but I would like to grow with my arts, I turned to commissions as a way to support myself and my family and so far its going a little south…I made my commissions really cheap too, so I believe they are actually a really good deal for my art because in my eyes my art is really good (I don’t mean to sound cocky lol) I would really appreciate if you can buy something from me like a portrait (Its only $2) and if you cant right now I would appreciate if you like this post and comment so it gets more attention of other people who may be interested, and if you share this post with other people who are looking for cheap affordable arts! It’s hard out here in this community so all I can ask for is some support to help me grow :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Make sure to follow my Instagram @shaday.writes or pm me so we can discuss your commission!
More rules below

discounts

After 5 purchases from me you get a 5% discount After your 10th purchase from me you get a 10% discount, after all of the times you have ever commissionsed from me I will always check the amount you spent on me and if it’s $100 (USD) you will get a 75% discount and if it’s $500 you get an 80% off it’s not temporary with 5 free arts of your choice! The more you work with me the more prizes!

Examples

This section will be updated regularly as I have a few wips and some art scenes that I can’t share just yet :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: also they are kind of blurred bc I don’t want them stolen! You can check my insta for a clearer pic!

Extras

I take payments through ONLY Cashapp

If you want me to start your commission faster come to me prepared, meaning; before you dm or pm me make sure you have you character(s) picture ready, an idea of a background or a SC of one, a posing reference, color scheme, amount of characters, what type of art, etc Just be ready!

If you have a set date you need the art then it’s an extra $5 fee !

I can also become your personal artist who will always be by your side to make arts whenever you need it! (Having me as a personal artist I only work from Monday-Thursday for you) friday-monday I will be working on commissions from people I am not personal artist with.
Personal artist benefits

• Yes you still have to pay but you get a 50% discount off of everything
  • Your art is done even faster than regular people who commission from me
  • After working with me for a month you get 1 free art of your choice
  • You always come first
  • I will do Collab giveaways with you that you DON’T have to pay for
    etc. their are so much more!

Once again I hope you are able to commission from me or support me It will mean the world to me, have a good day/night/afternoon/evenings luvs.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

I’m not looking for art right now but good luck. Your art is beautiful!

2 Likes

Yes ur works are amazing :heart: good luck :relaxed:

2 Likes

Thank you so much ! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you luv :yellow_heart:

3 Likes

Your arts are wonderful :heart: I might need your for future references <3 :star_struck:

Bookmarked :smile:

3 Likes

Thank you :relieved:

3 Likes