๐ŸคŽ๐’ž๐‘œ๐’ธ๐‘œ'๐“ˆ ๐’œ๐“‡๐“‰ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“… ๐ŸคŽ (Cheap)

Hey everyone! :blob_hearts:
So, Iโ€™ve been thinking for a while now and Iโ€™ve decided to make my own little art shop in the forums! Iโ€™m new to everything so I thought itโ€™ll be cool to try out, but Iโ€™m not doing this for no reasonโ€ฆ Iโ€™ve been struggling to find a job thatโ€™s around me and when I do find a job thatโ€™s hiring, Iโ€™m too young. Iโ€™m 16 right now but will be turning 17 on October 30th. So, while Iโ€™m waiting to try again to get a job, I thought I could sell some art online so here and my Instagram what I thought will be a great start! And donโ€™t worry, my prices are cheap. This Art shop is -

WARNING Iโ€™m still in school of course so sometimes Iโ€™ll be working on schoolwork and here so If I respond slow, itโ€™s because of schoolwork but i will try my best to get this art shop going!

Now for the rulesโ€ฆ

• PLEASE* be patient. yet again Iโ€™m also busy at the time so Iโ€™m running back and forth but I do try!

• Donโ€™t beg for lower prices I know sometimes you may not have the money and neither do I! :sweat_smile: but my prices are going to be very cheap right now since My art isnโ€™t like over the top or anything.

• Donโ€™t sell my art. If I mad the artwork just for you, I expect only you to use it. If you sell it so someone else and say that you did all the work, I wonโ€™t be making art for you anymore.

• Be niceโ€ฆ Sometimes I canโ€™t take too much criticism, I mean I can but not the really harsh ones. Iโ€™m a sensitive person.

• No thread hopping. It wouldnโ€™t be fair for me to make this and for you to ask another person the same thing. Itโ€™ll just waste my timeโ€ฆ

• Donโ€™t use my examplesโ€ฆ they are only examples and not meant to be used.

• donโ€™t rush me I can be busy like I saidโ€ฆ very busy sometimes.

• donโ€™t spam me. I find it hard to work when Iโ€™m being rushed.

• MUST request on my forms.

• Credit me. thatโ€™s allโ€ฆ

NOTE THAT SOME ARENT COLORED IN THEY ARE QUICK EXAMPLES

Custom Poses/people/art scenes/ etc.

Backgrounds

Edits

Even though I have A few examples Iโ€™m planning on adding more!

The real List of what I can do

• Backgrounds
  • Edited scenes
  • Custom Poses
  • Overlays
  • Splashes
  • Character Cards
  • Small/Large Covers (Edited and Drawn)
  • Art Scenes (Edited and Drawn)
  • Pfps (Edited )
  • Character Creation

THIS IS ALL IN LIMELIGHT
โ€ฆ

I know This art shop doesnโ€™t look too promising and Iโ€™m Going to work hard on this workshop, Iโ€™ll keep updating it here and there! I promise!

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO ASK ME!
ALSO I ONLY ACCEPT PAYMENT ON CASHAP SADLY

Here is where you submit your request. And sorry again if I donโ€™t have a lot of examples up right now

:brown_heart:๐’ž๐‘œ๐’ธ๐‘œโ€™๐“ˆ ๐’œ๐“‡๐“‰ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“… :brown_heart: commission requests (google.com)

SIDE NOTE : Iโ€™ll be available Monday-Friday (3pm - 11pm- EDT) And Saturday - Sunday (All Day)!

Payment Methods
I can now use Paypal I think but iโ€™m still new to it! So now I can use Cashapp and Paypal.

15 Likes

Wow!
I love your examples. Maybe I could request a couple art scenes & covers for a future story once itโ€™s out, in hopes youโ€™d still be doing commissions by then ofcourse. :eyes:

Iโ€™d like to comment on something though, I donโ€™t think you can charge for character cards (or anything else) that uses Episodes assets. So if youโ€™re not willing to do it for free, you might want to scratch it out. (Correct me if Iโ€™m mistaken.)

Congrats on launching this store, and best of luck!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I loveeee your examples, I will definitely request from you in the future!!

2 Likes

I agree I donโ€™t think your able to sell edited stuff such as edits or cc . Unless your drawing them 100% on your own

Your examples are amazing tho

1 Like

Ooh I see then Iโ€™ll change them :eyes:

1 Like

Bookmarked :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Bump! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Your examples are great!! :yay: :cupid:

2 Likes

This is amazing! Iโ€™ll be sure to buy something soon!

2 Likes

Bump!

Your OG art is dope asf!! Iโ€™ll need to read the deets but would love to support you with a commission ^^

1 Like

thank you!

someone made a request im so excited but i forgot to add a question about their username on episode :sweat_smile:

If itโ€™s for 3 characters that was me :grinning:

1 Like

ooh okay perfect! the one girl and two boys right? Iโ€™m going to pm you and ask ya a question

Heyy I have just sent my request :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hey just quick question, how much is an edit? Do you charge for it?

And for your background examples, I recommend putting your name because people might steal or use it (as it is an example)

1 Like

your backgrounds are something else!

1 Like

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!! :birthday: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Happy Birthday, @Coco_Beans!!!:tada::tada:

1 Like