πŸ€Žπ’žπ‘œπ’Έπ‘œ'π“ˆ π’œπ“‡π“‰ π“ˆπ’½π‘œπ“… 🀎 (Cheap)

Aw thank you everyone!!!

2 Likes

Ohh I will add my names to it soon, well i’m not too sure for the edits since someone told me that i shouldn’t really charge for them since it’s episode based… so im not too sure? I would love to charge for them (cheap ofc) but at the same time I don’t wanna get in trouble ya know?

1 Like

Yeah ppl aren’t supposed to charge because they are episode based . Now if u hand draw them but like in a episode style then yeah you can charge it just depends tho .

1 Like

imma play it safe and just… do them for free :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

You can charge people for the body of the edit (if it is drawn by your self) but you can’t really charge for any added episode assets

1 Like

ooh okay :face_in_clouds:

1 Like

Btw have you got my request for the art scene? :sweat_smile:
I just wanna know if it went through!

oh yeah i did! I checked it at school lol sorry i didn’t respond to you :face_in_clouds:

1 Like

Hahaha no problem!!

i had a question though. could you send me the full body pic of the girl wearing the outfit you wanted? I just gotta see the whole version of it ya know?

Yep can do!!

1 Like

perfect! thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I have pmed you :smiling_face:

1 Like

my mother is telling me not to sell my art anymore because my prices are cheap- :fearful: :cold_sweat:

even if my prices are cheap i still need money since I’m struggling to find a job :sneezing_face: I’m starting off with small prices bruh what do I do- :fearful:

but im not going to listen to her because she’s crazy to think i’ll be selling $100 off of these… that’s not reasonable

That sucks. I’m sorry u r going through that. If anything tell her once u get more experience and everything you will prob bump up the prices. But honestly keeping them low like they are will help you get business which will get u more money on the long run if you think about it.

Also out of curiosity how much is two people for waist up? And how quick do you think you could get it done?

1 Like

I mean I agree with Jpassen on this if you have your prices lower more people are going to do business with you vs someone else who does the same quality of art and has there prices up more . Plus with your prices being like this you get more practice and all .

2 Likes

thats what iii tolldd herrrrr AND SHE TOLD ME TO STOP SELLING ART ! the crazy part is that she doesn’t know the platform and how people are in here… and she think that y’all are β€œplaying” me and would sell my art for millions :sneezing_face: who in the right mind would do that anyways? I told her once i start getting better and start getting more popular i’ll raise my prices otherwise im keeping them low :")

2 Likes

EXACTLY! my mother doesn’t understand :sneezing_face: and it’s crazy how she’s trying to control what I do with my art… like once im 18 you’ll have no control! I mean… it’s not like she has control anyways since she isn’t responsible for me… my grandmother is- BUT ANYWAYS yeah… im not going to listen to her and im going to keep my prices how it is

1 Like

but I’m afraid if I giver her this platform she;s going to find me and probably ask me to remove my account… so please keep her away from me if she finds this :cold_sweat:

1 Like