Cheaper Commissions

Does anybody know any artists who charges less money for their commissions? I’m a very cheap person and paying over $80 for a 2 character story cover is a bit of stretch for me. If you know any artists with cheaper prices, please comment their Instagram names because I do need help finding an artist that can complete a request within a month.

7 Likes

@dishsoap @Valeriya.B

3 Likes

Hi! I do semi-realistic work and my prices are definitely under that amount. I’m also able to complete within your timeframe. My Instagram is @princesskjx3 , and I’ll share my commission thread below, if you want to check that out, too :heartbeat:

Commission thread

Examples~UPDATED~

Price Chart

This needs updated. The bottom part is supposed to be “each extra character is 50% off their own total cost”.

1 Like

@tessa28 has very cheaper commmisons

2 Likes

Thank you @tre.episodes !!

I have three styles of art with varying prices. They’re negotiable within reason ◡̈

Cartoon

Gouache

Semi-Realistic

Extra Info

If you’re interested just PM me on here :blush: Good luck with your story !

3 Likes

@TheMidJunes make beautiful art and it’s not super expensive! They’ve done both of my covers :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

hey can u pls check your dm once?

1 Like

@Bertha

2 Likes

If u like my art then i can do it for u in a cheaper rate

5 Likes

Wow these are gorgeous :heart_eyes: and well @dishsoap has amazing ones!!

2 Likes

Thank you…if u want i can make it in a cheaper price

2 Likes

1 Like
1 Like

Awww thx for mentioning me:3❤️

2 Likes

Thank you so much for recommending me!!

Hi there!! I would love to help out, this sounds so good! :heart_eyes:

Prices

Examples

Process

First of all, you can message me for any questions without commitment! :blush: And ask me about the price of a piece if you’re not sure, and don’t hesitate to decline after if you’re not sure, no worries!
So…
I use PayPal for the payment.
PayPal.Me
We will talk about what you want, I will suggest things if you’re not sure, help out figure out how you want the drawing :heart:
After that, if you confirm your order I’ll get the sketch started :raised_hands:t2:
After showing you the sketch (with watermark) and make any changes you want me to without problem! Once you like it, we will proceed to the payment. PLEASE MARK IT AS FRIEND AND NOT AS SERVICE CAUSE PAYPAL WILL KEEP THE MONEY FOR SERVICE AND I DON’T WORK WITH THEM. Once I receive the money, I will continue and finish the piece and let you know how long it will take.
I will answer any questions you have and keep you updated :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
When the piece is finished, I will send it via the media we were talking on (Forums, Instagram…) make any changes you want me to without problem and if you like it, I will send it via email so you can have the best quality possible!
No credit needed, of course!

Thank you so much, I really hope we can work together with this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Have a great time!!

Here’s my thread :heart::point_down:

2 Likes

Here are more…just pm me if u need

1 Like

Hi there! I am open for commissions :love_letter:
If you’d like to contact me on instagram, it is epii.jessica

Details

Examples

Bg Commission

Exclusive Bg through Ko-Fi

Click here
jessxo.carrd.co

1 Like

thankyou so much for the tag.

here is all the info. regarding the commission. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Too kind … it was a pleasure to Had such a customer like you :kissing_heart:

2 Likes