Check out my background!

Despite nearly going blind for an hour or two I created this background ^^
Opinions please! Also if you want to use it please give credit to me ^_^/

Also if you have a request I’ll be happy to make a splash for you :smile:
I just finished these two girls room, I would really like your opinions on them ^^

Basic kitchen

12 Likes

Still LOVE IT! :heart_eyes::sob::heart::joy:

1 Like
  • Love It
  • Omg It Is Great
  • I Am In Love With It

0 voters

1 Like

I didn’t know how to make a poll :joy: thank you for making one :grinning:

3 Likes

For a poll when you are typing here click on the gear looking symbol

That is boootiful! :fire:

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

I am Shook

LIKE HOW!? It’s literally incredibly amazing

Editing, time and effort :nerd_face: and having fun while making your background or anything you make

1 Like

Topic moved to Art Resources since it isn’t a feature request. :wink:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

It’s so good ! I’m sure it took you a super long time to do this. I love the details and the fact that you got inspired from the already existing clothes in game. :grinning:

1 Like

Thank you for the comment :sparkles: But If I look at the picture again I can spot a few mistakes T_T Plus its really fun ! it doesn’t take more then an hour or two ^^

1 Like

Do you think you’ll do some more? :bird:

Because this game needs more modern backgrounds! Have you seen the classroom and keyboard one? Super outdated! I’ll be happy to follow, use your work and credit you in my stories once it’s completed !

Already saved this one in my gallery.

1 Like

That makes me happy ^//^ you already saved the picture, well tell me what you have in mind and I can try to make it :slight_smile:
Oh you know making it fit for your story specifically if you want :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re so nice :fairy:

I was thinking of a small classroom (it doesn’t have to be detailed at all) with this kind of vibe/colors

Do you think that’s okay ?

1 Like

That’s really fine, The colors look so refined ^^
So would this background be okay? I’ll change the color to the blue you want
The important part is if you want a blackboard in the front or not

1 Like

Maybe instead of a blackboard do a whiteboard those are more modern :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Yeah thats what I thought too but I really wanted to put two windows in the middle, I thought that would look nice

2 Likes