Check out my drama story "Stand By Me" - R4R - Promote your stories as well! :-)

Hey everyone! I’m a amateur writer and finally had the courage to post my story on Episode!
Feel free to check it out! Thank you for your time! once I see proof (screenshots) that you’ve read my story I will glad do the same for your stories!

Feedback is appreciated!

Title : Stand By Me
Chapters : 5 and counting
Style : Limelight
Genre : Drama
Description : You’re teenagers trying to live a normal life but life isn’t always fair. Troubling pasts, deadly secrets, will they be bliss in each other’s harsh realities?

(Viewers Discretion is advised)

6 Likes

Name: The Ember Moon Pack

Description:

Vampires, werewolves, and hybrids – who will you side with? Hey, Hybrid Queen, hurry up. War is on its way.

Customizable Characters, LGBTQ+, 5 Endings, Choices Matter, Music

Chapters: technically 9 bc ch 1 is customization

Genre: Fantasy/romance/horror

Style: Limelight

Link:

Instagram: gisellepisode :smile:

In_Love_With_My_Teacher_I0_posterThumb_J6oQ0OE2Uh

Link Tree:

1 Like

Just started your story @gisellec! It’s juicy! Really enjoying it so far! Who does your covers for the endings of the episodes?

1 Like

Story : Behind her Hazel Eyes
Info: Hazel is back in town, no matter who talks to her she runs… can dean get through to her? can he see what hidden behind those hazel eyes?
Genre: Drama
Style : Ink

1 Like

The splashes? They’re all made by me! :blush::two_hearts:

1 Like

I’ve started checking out your story! I’m attached to Hazel already!!! Good story so far :blush: @Lunathemoonchild

I’d love to do R4R, and I also do a review for the first three episode and an overview + rating.
Episode Title: Ace of Hearts
Author: SarcasticGenie
Genre: Mystery
Style: INK
Description: Skylar was a notorious teen journalist at her high school, but, like everyone else in Morcastle, she had her own secrets to the point where even her murder isn’t all what it seems and it’s up to her three friends to find out the truth… or die trying.
Cover:

Thank you for your time.

1 Like

Will definitely check it out today! :blush: @SarcasticGenie

1 Like

Hello, we could do a read for read if you want ? :slight_smile:

But first: For a guaranteed feedback fill in the form

Link below :

Here is the description of my story :

Title : Jungle Fever
Author : Maggy

Genre : Romance/Drama
Style : Ink
Number of episodes : 8 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode

Description : A bad boy Prince with a lot of ego and a womanizer, gets lost in the middle of the Jungle and meets a fierce African Princess called Maya. Will he handle the change of environment ?

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5221523745800192

1 Like

Story title - Midnight Memories
Author - Evija Jureviča
Episodes - 12 (more coming soon)
Style - Limelight
Genre - Romance
Description - Ayla flies all the way from Ireland to somewhere in America, when she’s supposed to spend a summer in some kind of rehabilitation center for people with anorexia.
Warnings - A lot od strong language and mature themes coming soon.
Notes - Limited character customization for lead characters at the begining and later other characters too.

Choices don’t affect the storyline a lot, just a little.
Just like in a book or movie.

Link - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5689448274984960

[12

Living a Dream - by Mystique
Fantasy / Comedy / Romance :heart_eyes:
Character Customization

Mila transforms into a Magical Being of pure beauty & power! Will she finally live the life she’s always dreamed of & fulfill her destiny, or admit defeat? CC Choices Matter!

1 Like

Hi!
Thanks for starting this thread!I’ll check out your story and if you find the description interesting, here is my story

Title: The Essentia Chronicles
Author: Tldax913
Style: Ink
Genre: fantasy
Number of episodes: 11 (ongoing)
Description: When a powerful young couple steals the Kings most prized possession, it starts a chain reaction that will either destroy their world or return it to its former glory.
Link: HTTP://episodeinteractive.com/s/6652498123816960
Thank you !!
-TD

1 Like

Hello, I’m interested in doing R4R with you! :grinning:

Story Name: Rewinded Life.

Author Name: Lia Lopez.

Description:
What would you do if a galactic being gives you the power to go back in time, and change the outcome of events that were out of your control?

Genres:
Fantasy, comedy, romance and slice of life.

Completion status:
6 episodes. (Working on chapter 7 & 8 - ongoing)

My instagram: lia_lopez_episode

Link:

1 Like

Hi @Maggy! We can definitely do a read for read. I already filled out the form you posted and will be checking out your story! :blush:

1 Like

Thank you @TLdax913! Tell me what you think about my story! :blush: will be checking out your story as well.

We can definitely do a read for read @LiaLopez :blush:. Let me know what you think of my story, feedback is highly appreciated and I will do the same with your story! :blush:

1 Like

Thank you so much :slight_smile: xoxoxo

1 Like

Wanna do r4r?
Title: Somebody like you
Chapters: 3 (ongoing)
Style: Ink
Genre: Romance
Description: It’s your first year at University! How exciting. But things get a little complicated when you meet Oakwood’s party boy.

1 Like

Hi do you want to do a read for read with me?
My story info:
Name : ferewick :boarding school
Genre: mystery
Description : a fresh start at a new boarding school isn’t quite what it was made out to be when you discover an ex pupils dead body on campus. Can you solve the mystery before it is too late?

1 Like

Sure, I’ll read your story right now. :hugs:

1 Like