Check out my drama story "Stand By Me" - R4R - Promote your stories as well! :-)

Hello @ChaoticDreamz I just finished.
:worried: Your story saddened me, I hope Camille can get out of that life, and I hope Marcus rot in jail! :triumph:

1 Like

Hey @LiaLopez! I just wanna say that you’re my first reader of my story so thank you for taking a chance to check it out! I just checked out your story! I love Benio’s personality! Your cover is awesome did you make it? My cover seems kind of boring so I hope to improve on it. Your spot directing is spot on and your plot for the story it self is interesting.

1 Like

Omg, I realized when I finished reading your story. You’re welcome, little authors should help each other to grow! :hugs:

Hahaha, most people like Benio. She is my childish but exaggerated side. :laughing:

Ooh yeah, I did the covers, the logo and the splashes. I was lucky I didn’t have a creative block at the time. :sweat_smile:

My directing is simple, but I try to make it look as fluid as possible. :smiley:

Can I tell you a curious fact? Mai and Mei’s situation is not an invention, there are times when my thoughts really contradict each other. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Haha I’m the same way! @LiaLopez my thoughts contradict each other on a daily bases :joy:! My story isn’t based on my real life but I wanted to shed light on some peoples harsh realities and how certain people can come into your life and change your life for the better in the long run. Camille has a long ways to go but she’ll prevail!! :blush: Thanks again for reading!

1 Like

Just read your story @Maggy!! :clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5:I’m loving it so far! I cannot stand Everon I hope Jeremy comes to his senses in time! Maya deserves happiness, I’m rooting for her :blush:. I love your cover did you make it yourself? My cover seems so boring compared to so many others I need to step up my cover game lol. I also LOVE how you promote other authors in your story, it’s cool how you’re lifting up not only yourself but others as well that’s definitely a #WeAllWin attitude! :raised_hands:t5:

2 Likes

What’s the link to your story? :blush: @SarcasticGenie

We can definitely do a Read for Read! When you finish let me know what you think and I’ll gladly do the same! :blush:Feedback is appreciated @Jenn.Em

1 Like

OMG !!! Thank you so much :smiley: I’m really glad that you liked my story :smiley: xoxo.
This cover I’ve found it freely on the internet ! It suited so well with the story so I took it :smiley:
I love helping authors ! I feel like we should all need a help each other cause we all work hard on our stories !

Thank you again can’t wait to read yours and i’ll let you know when i’m done with your story :slight_smile: xoxoxox.

1 Like
1 Like

Hi there! I would like to do a R4R :blush:

Title : Sea Of Lies
Author : Aquamarine
Genre : Drama
Style : Limelight
Episodes : 5 (more to come)
Instagram : @aquamarine_episode
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6029905804132352

Description : After discovering a dark family secret, Robyn finds herself drowning in a sea of lies. The people she trusted the most turned out to be the worst. How will she survive this?

Sea%20Of%20Lies%20new%20cover

2 Likes

Hi @Aquamarine1! We can do a read for read. Let me know what you think of my story and I’ll do the same ! :blush:

1 Like

Hi @Beccabar! We can do a read for read​:blush:. Just let me know what you think of my story and I will do the same for you as well :blush:!

I’d be interested in a R4R :slight_smile:
Title: Skai’s Stories

Author: Mystery

Episode: 8 (More coming soon)

Style: INK
Genre: Drama

1 Like

Story title: Let the demon inside
Author: Nierido
Genre: Supernatural romance
Description: You have to move back to Dimwood. What will you find there? Love, death or supernatural friends?
Number of episodes:5
Story style: limelight
Link:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4876381520789504

1 Like

Sure let’s do it! :blush:
Do you want me to send proof via PM?

1 Like

Yes that would be great :blush: @Aquamarine1

1 Like

Okay! I’ll read your story as soon as I can! :blush:

1 Like

Hiya! :smile:
Title- Hidden Behind Lies…
Authors Name- Chy.Dillon
Genre- Action/Romance…
Description- What happens when your dad has a past and it finally catches up to you? Nothing is what it seems….

story link_ http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5630728767930368

Hi @Mystery.episode! We can do a Read for read. Let me know what you think of my story and I’ll gladly do the same! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi there @Nierido! We can do a R4R. Tell me what you think of my story and I’ll gladly do the same for you :slight_smile:.

1 Like