Check out my fantasy story and SUGGEST YOURS TOO!

I love fantasy stories and really want to read some more!
Here is mine :smiley:
Ghost_of_Her_CO_posterThumb_sZ4f8MCMto

An obsessive killer has been hunting you down your entire life. One day, someone from the shadows saves your life: someone who isn’t alive. (3 LI/LGBTQ+/CC/Choices Matter)

10 Likes

Thanks for the thread :sparkling_heart: Here’s my fantasy story :blush:

3 Likes

Forbidden Wings

Here’s mine! It’s in ink, and I know that’s going by the wayside for sure. It will eventually be in LL though so I’m still gonna put it here lol.

Advanced directing, mini games, romance and comedy are subplots! Lots of fun magical elements to it as well.

2 Likes

Thank you for the thread :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:
Story title :- Darker than Black

Author :- blue flare

Instagram: @flare_888

Description:- Under some Circumstances you will have to act as Psychologist at the house of the richest people in the country , will you mange to keep your identity hidden ?

Genres :- Drama , Romance .

Current chapters :- 14(on going )

style :- LL

Choices matter

Points system

CC

Cover :———-

Link :

2 Likes

Thanks for this thread :revolving_hearts:!
If you want you can check out my new Mafia story!

Title: THE VAMPIRE MAFIA
Writer: Anahi
Genre: **fantasy, Action, Drama **
Instagram account: anahi_episode_
Style: LL
Description:

Emilio and Leandro, sons of Ivan, one of the most powerful and strongest mafias.
Crystal, model and daughter of a powerful businessman from all over New York!

The mistakes Emilio made in the past will be his worst nightmare in the future. Ivan’s family is in danger and that’s why one of his kids will have to get married, for the good of all of them.

What will happen when Emilio and Crystal meet? Which of Ivan’s kids will be the one to marry?

1 Like

Thank you for making this! Unfortunately, my story is not yet published but I’m promoting it as much as I can before it’s release date, which is set to be within the end of June and mid July!

This story is written in Seasons! Meaning, this series will contain 30-60 Chapters depending on the material I can keep coming up with. For sure 2 Seasons though!

Title: DL: Voltage

Author: Iris Levont

Genre: Fantasy/Action/Comedy + Mild Romance & Drama

Offers: Limelight Style, Full CC, Custom Overlays & Poses, Advanced Directing, Diversity, Minigames, Choices Matter, Points System, 2 Endings, Art Scenes.

Description: This actually isn’t the permanent description, since I do plan on releasing what I’ve altered it to for my promotion thread, but for the sake of promoting it, here it is: Blairs life takes a turn when she gains superpowers and survives in the process. Her mission? Keep her double life a secret. Will she be able to conceal her secret identity?

Small Cover:

Large Cover: Releasing between June 15th - 25th in promotion thread!
Voltage Season 1 Teaser Trailer: Also releasing between June 15th - 25th in promotion thread!

If this caught your attention, fill free to let me know if you’d like a tag for both the promotion and release! It’d be my pleasure to notify you when they do!

Thank you!

-Iris

xx

1 Like

This sounds really cool! I’d love to read it when it comes out

1 Like

Thanks for the thread. :sparkling_heart:

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sineadoneill.lovestowrite

Story Description
He’s a hot, heartless, mysterious vampire. You’re a powerful vampire slayer! What happens when you end up struggling to resist him and his charms? Will he love you, or kill you? (cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, 1 LI)

Eat Stake link

Title: Far Away

Story Description
Lucy’s life is in so much trouble, so she’s forced to move away. While hiding from her troubles, she meets a mysterious guy with his own dark secret. (cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, 1 LI)

Far Away link

1 Like

This is my Fantasy story if you’d like to check it out! :heartbeat:
Within Her Soul
This story contains full CC, no gem choices, no early access and no skip the waits :sparkles:

2 Likes

Hi there,thank you so much for doing this! I released my first story six days ago, I believe whoever is into vampire romance will surely enjoy it!

Instagram: @.fairys..novels._
Title: Lean on my shoulder ✾
Genre: Drama/Romance/Fantasy
Description: “Punished” in going back to high school he was forced to comply and simmer down. What happens when the “almost” queen bee he abhors makes him a cogent tender that’ll twist it all?
(it has full CC btw)
Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5208456431337472
Small cover:

Here’s my story Blind To Blood. There are 27 episodes and it’s ongoing. It’s a mystery/ fantasy. :white_heart:

Claudia lives an ordinary life until she discovers that her new neighbor is a vampire. Will she survive once her world is turned upside down?
LL CC

Thank you for the thread :heartbeat:
TITLE: Our little secret

GENRE: Mystery/Drama

DESCRIPTION: What could be better than meeting five close friends at a student party? Such events are extremely rare. However, things don’t get so rosy when a dead girl is found in the house. Who is behind this and what is the little secret of each of them?

•Full CC

•Sounds & Music

•Point System, Choices matter, Mini games

My ig: @epi.ksu

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6356317282435072

Ooh, your story sounds very interesting! I’m going to add it to my favourites :heart:

Here is my mystery/fantasy story if you’re interested :relaxed:
Story title: Imaginary Friend
Author: Lili Star
Genre: Mystery/Fantasy
Amount of chapters: 3 for now!
Story description: Being the most unpopular boy in school, Tyler finally gets himself a friend. A friend with a secret, who nobody claims to see…
Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6562659664330752
My Instagram: @lili_on_episode
Story covers:

I would like to promote mine :relaxed: Thanks for this topic :heart:
Name of my story: Blood For Love
Author’s name: Pollyotty
My IG: pollyotty.episode
Genre: Drama (+ romance, fantasy and mystery )
Number of episodes: 10
Description: New place, new school, new people… One of them is not like the others, he is “different”. Does he have a secret?.. And who makes night attacks on people? (Limelight )
Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4661351044808704
Cover:

Thanks for the thread. Dm me for r4r. :sparkling_heart:

Title: Eat Stake

Story Description
Your destiny is to protect humanity from a malevolent being, who intends to populate the world with such evil. What happens though, when you fall for his hot but heartless son?
(cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, mini-games)

Eat Stake link

Title The vampire prince
Author Jojo
Genre Fantasy
Instagram @joxilove.write
Episode 39 Completed
Description You decide to start a new life after a terrible break up. You have a steamy encounter with a mysterious stranger. Will you discover who he really is?
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6709666349645824