Check out my first story! R4r, promote my story and I will promote yours!

Hello guy!:slightly_smiling_face: Iโ€™m a author, I just released my first story and about to release second one soon, 4 chapters just been out , promote my stories and I will promote yours! Also share me any stories, Ink and Limelight related cause I like them both, LGBT, fanasty, romance, including yours!:slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face::grinning:

Story: Falling All Over
Genre: romance, drama
Chapters: 4 (more episode coming soon)
Style: Ink
Summary: A girl name Jill Wood who started college and her family are kinda like in a gang and she in love with someone name Carrie who is her best friend and crush and she wants to protect her from rival gang, Ex, and enemies. (LGBT+Q)

Follow me on Instagram for updates for my story!:blush:
Insta: @johnie_episode

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/5713975751475200

1 Like

Hi! I could do r4r with you if youโ€™d like. 4 chapters for 4?
My Insta- @Gabi.episode

The chapters do get longer. I wrote the beginning chapters a while ago, so the editing gets better later.
Relentless

Description: Leah and Xavier were abandoned on The Island as babies. Together, they try to figure out why. Along the away, they discover even more than they ever could have anticipated.

Iโ€™d do an R4R.

Title Estria: Two Worlds Collide
Genre Fantasy
Style LimeLight
Episodes 3
Description Youโ€™re a genetically modified โ€˜perfect Estrian Warriorโ€™, except, youโ€™re flawed. You feel emotions that were supposed to be eradicated from your genes. When a man shows up asking for help to save his world from the Hunters, you must fight a war not only physically but within yourself as you make decisions either an Estrian Warrior would make or based on the emotions that youโ€™re learning to navigate. Will you become a better warrior? Will you gain allies? Will you find yourself as you fight to help save a planet and people that are not your own?

Hey!
Iโ€™m Lynn Ann, a brand new writer.

I will gladly read yours. But I have troubles sending screenshots. I will send you a fanmail once Iโ€™ve read 3 chapters and above.

I had published my first story

Title: Too Good To Be True!
Author: Lynn Ann
Style: Limelight
Genre: Mainly mystery, as well as romance, psychological thriller and comedy in between
Description: Its about a girl who had pictured her dream guy since her teenage years, and years later she met an exact replica of her dream guy. But is it really too good to be true!

Please give it a read, and send me feedbacks.
Please help me out. I donโ€™t have an IG account. Hope you will be kind enough to give my story a try!

Head to my profile and give my story a read.
Thank you.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5254586539245568

Hello, congratulations for publishing your first story! :first_quarter_moon_with_face::purple_heart:

Would you be interested in doing a r4r?

Pls let me know (;

Hereโ€™s the link of my story:

Hey! R4R?
I will publish my 4th chapter soon :slight_smile:

Sure I will read it soon :smile::open_hands:

Sure iโ€™ll read them soon :blush::open_hands:

1 Like

Sure :blush:

1 Like

Hereโ€™s mine if ur up for r4r

Lost Summer Love

My story has a full LGBTQ+ cast! :slight_smile:

Title: Springmist Lake
Genre: Horror
Style: LL, Spotlight
Description: Seven college friends reunite at their hometown of Springmist Lake for a night of fun, but an otherworldly horror threatens their lives. Will they band together to live or betray each other to survive?
Features: Points system; choices matter; LGBTQ+ cast [2 non-binary, 1 trans, 1 gay, 1 bi, 1 lesbian, 1 bi-curious]; Control all 7 characters
Chapters: 3
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6533261298565120

Cover

Cool! I will read it soon๐Ÿ˜Š

1 Like

Ok just ignore me. Thatโ€™s cool too :woman_shrugging:t4:

Ok I will read it soon!:slightly_smiling_face::smiley:

Iโ€™ve followed you on insta to help you along the way if you have any questions about anything on episode or are looking for a friend, you can shoot me a message anytime, Iโ€™d love to support! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Here is my story: Sweet Things

Synopsis: In this story, you will play as Chanel. A young woman who has a calm and normal life. That is until she meets the multi-millionaire head chairman, Teagan King. Her boyfriend, Jake and Teagan will make her life a living nightmare by constantly going head to head for her while dark secrets are revealed. In this story, you must expect the unexpected.
Episodes: 19 (Currently ongoing)
Genre: Romance/Drama
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6098302125539328
Insta: sunas.epi

If anyoneโ€™s down for a r4r, let me know!

Title: Led by Deception

Author/Instagram: Rea @ledbydeception

Genre: Mystery

Description: Desensitization- itโ€™s how Nix got herself through the many cases sheโ€™s solved. But now? They are watching and theyโ€™re out for blood. Will Nix dig deep enough to uncover the truth?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/5259184964698112

Title: Light After Dark
Author: Raven Writes :slight_smile:
Description: After the death of the love of your life, you vow to never love again. Will a new found friendship with a kind stranger finally allow you to heal? Or will it too end in tragedy?
Link:

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Light After Dark

R4R?

Ok Iโ€™ll read it!:smile:

1 Like

Iโ€™ll read it!:smile:

1 Like

Great! How many episodes do you want to do?