Check out my K&T entry! Angel Lips 💋

I’ve made threads for my other stories so I figured I’d do one for my newest story.

Title : K&T: Angels Lips

Short Description:
Angel Rule #1: do NOT kiss a human. Cass has never been a rule breaker… until it becomes a matter of life and death. How far will she go to keep her wings? CC, CM, Point System.

Long Description (Spoilers):

Summary

In Heaven, becoming a guardian angel is one of the highest honors for an Angel. And it’s all Cass has ever wanted to be. She spent her entire life dreaming and working towards the goal. On her sixteenth birthday it finally came true.

Skip forward 6 years, Cass is at the top of her class and only a few months away from her graduation. All she has left to do is her final project - protecting a real human. Besides being paired with her arch nemesis, Zeke, her project is going well. Micah is healthy, making the right decisions, and Cass thinks he’s one of the best humans to walk the earth. She truly believes he’ll save the world.

Until one fateful New Years Eve, Micah finds himself at the wrong place and the wrong time. Leaving him dying in her arms. Cass does the only thing she think of… she kisses him. Bringing him back to life and breaking the biggest Angel there is. And what’s happens when you break an Angel rule? You lose your wings.

Join Cass, Zeke, and Micah on the biggest journey of their lives. They’ll fall in love, have their hearts broken, and maybe, just maybe, they’ll save the world too

Insta: @episodes_bylex

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4966069439365120

Cover:

5 Likes

You know this already, but I think this story is incredible and I’m so proud of how far you’ve come on the app in such a short time. :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Hello, r4r?

1 Like

Wow Baleigh you made me tear up a little :sob::joy: Thank you so much! So glad this community brought me a friend like you!! :heart:

2 Likes

Ew tears :grin::joy::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Going to check out~ :raised_hands:t3: :100:

3 Likes

I figured it went without saying that I loved it, since I love all your stories. But just to make it clear… Awesome job! :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

That always means a lot coming from you!! :woman_facepalming:t3: Also, been meaning to reply back to your message but these first three chapters had me a little busy :joy:

1 Like

That’s perfectly all right. I figured that was the case. As I mentioned in another thread, you’ve got so much going on right now I’m surprised you fine time to sleep. :rofl:

1 Like

hiiii!! i know i’m very late but i have a question!! will you get to choose zeke or micah or will it be part of the storyline? :heart: love your story its the best i have ever read! (That’s saying something considering i have read many episode stories)

1 Like

You get to choose!! And thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: