Check out my new story, Chains of Fate! R4R!

I’ve been working on this for a long time as a side-project for my best friend. I am doing an R4R with it. Feel free to give me your opinion on this story as well :slight_smile: and serious R4Rs only please!
Title: Chains of Fate
Author: ashleyabrucker
Genre: Fantasy/Adventure
Description: One is being pulled unknowingly into the supernatural, the other is trying to protect their students from something sinister that’s after them all. Can they change their fates? What happens when their fates become intertwined?
Style: LimeLight
Episodes: 5 Episodes (ongoing)
Extras: Choices matter, Romance is optional not required, advanced placements, advanced zooms, sounds and music, homemade overlays and some homemade backgrounds, Customize and Name MCs
Warning: Contains strong language and adult themes
Cover:

Link:

3 Likes

what is the story about?

I’d love to do a r4r with you!

Story: Adventurous: Time Immune
Genre: Adventure
Summary: When loud-mouth Mikea sets off on a road-trip with YOU, it becomes harder to hide the truth of your origin… oh, and that you are an immortal cyborg.
CC, POC, LGBT, multiple endings
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6566049968685056

1 Like

It’s a fantasy where one MC doesn’t realize they’re being pulled into the supernatural, and the other MC is trying to protect their students from something sinister that’s after them. It’s using the butterfly-effect mostly throughout it.

that’s sounds great! I’ll start as soon as my phone has a charge to it

1 Like

maybe you should tell that. cause those wage ones just make me not wanna read a story cause they do not explain anything. and you have no idea if it is something you wanna read. honeslty the cover told me more than the discription

Thank you, I’ll do that! That helps out a lot!

1 Like

I am up for R4R.
here is my story-
f7e1cfea7627188d3d6656aaad6cf8e3dfde6cec_2_675x500
It’s called-
Story- ADVENTURE: Adventure House
Genre- Adventure/Horror
Chapter (So-far)- 3
Style- Lime Light
Description- The world is not what is seems from the outside and you have realized it the hard way. The Adventure in the Adventure House is gonna be a hell of a ride for you and your friends.