Check out my new story Dark and Dangerous!

Hey Episode community!

My name is Carly, and I just published my first story called “Dark and Dangerous.”

Here’s the description:
After Kylie leaves her abusive ex-boyfriend, what happens when her path crosses that cold-hearted, ruthless, hot gang leader, Jackson Cooper?

Here’s the link:

I would really appreciate if you checked out my story!
Thanks, bye. <3

Hey! My name is Dani! :black_heart:

If you want, I can review your story and post the review on my Instagram (daniepisodewriter).

The review will be focus on:

• Plot/Originality
  • Directing
  • Language/Grammar
    (I can’t say much about grammar and language because English is not my first language, but if I spot any mistakes I’ll tell you.)
  • Overall opinion

:warning: The review will be as many episodes as you have read of my story. :warning:
Per example: If you read 3 episodes of my story, I’ll review the first 3 episodes of your story.
Maximum: 4 episodes

Here’s my story:
Title: Darkness
Author: Dani
Genre: Romance/Mystery
Style: Ink
Description: If you can’t get away from darkness, you learn to live with it… A vampire story with action, adventure, mystery and, of course, romance!
This is not a cliche vampire story!
Episodes: 6 (more to come)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5439290271858688
Instagram: daniepisodewriter
I hope you like it :black_heart:

Any other person who wants a review can send me their story too! :blush::black_heart:

Tell me if you want me to do the review! :calling:

Hey! I’ve published my new story ‘Hiding the Truth’ by @ab.creates.
Description- Scarlett struggles with depression due to her horrendeous childhood, but puts on a brave face. Will her new roommate Bailey, & best friend Didi be able to break her walls?
I would love it if people would check it out and give me some feedback!

Sure, I’ll check out your story right now!

Do you have Instagram? You can send me the number of episodes you’ve read there.

Yeah, my Instagram is @carlyhannah_episode

Send me a creenshot of the number of episodes you’ve read of my story! After that I’ll start reviewing you story! :blush:

Hi, Carly!

If you are interested in reading a story with several mini-games and where CHOICES REALLY MATTER then, please, give my story a try. This is my first story ever but I have put a lot of effort in it and would highly appreciate any feedback! I am also happy to read 4 chapters of your story if you read 4 chapters of my story. (I promise, it will keep you hooked :blush: )

My story details:

Name of story: H & V: Fate
Author: Alex Af
Genre: Thriller
Episodes: 4 (completed)
Summary of story: Young ambitious journalist hunting down a powerful tycoon who has made a fortune based on lies. But who really is a villain here? Choices matter.
Link to story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6548486212681728
Instagram: @episode.alex.af

Hi! Check out my story too!

Title: Coffee or Me
“It’s hard to pretend like you are never in love while you both care so much for each other. When you waited too long, then someone else come along, will you just give in to fate?”

Closing due to one month of inactivity :slight_smile: