Check out my new story "Love The Adrenaline"

Hello, everyone!
I had a time when I wasn’t sure about myself and my two stories, I was at first and I didn’t know as much as I do now,and I thought I’d try it for the last time.
I’d like to ask , if you can give a chance to tell my story.
Here are the details:
Title: Love The Adrenaline
Number of chapters: 3
Genre: Love/Drama ( I know this doesn’t exist in categories but the story has both)
Describtion: Nicole is a strong, independent girl and she likes the extreme, but behind these things, Nicole suffered a loss,but her life gets more interesting when Blake shows up
The Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6193869524893696
Small and Large Cover

After you are finish reading, please dm me, with maybe 1 or 2 screenshot as proof and your opinion.

If you are at the beginning and have a story that does not have many readers, please post your story down in comments, I would be happy to see your progress

Thank you so much!

2 Likes

I will read your story :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you so much!!! :slight_smile:

I don’t remember on what thread we agreed to do a read for read together, but I finished my half of it. Let me know when you’ve read mine :heart:

@lizzy.writes

1 Like

Bahaha, thank you for sending that I have the worst memory, I swear :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Dont worry it’s ok.
Your story is amazing and so interesting.
Ugh, i had a lot r4r and i need maxim 2 or 3 days read everybody’ s story because they are all very good

1 Like