Check out my new story MUTE! But be WARNED, there's a trigger warning

Hello! I just published my new story Mute and I would love it if you would read it and give me some feedback on it. My story is about a girl named Autumn who is mute and she is struggling to try to get threw life, even though she’s only in high school. She’s accompanied by her friends Hunter and Luciana, while her other friend Samantha is now an enemy of hers because of a stupid party. Hopefully, Autumn can find the light after the storm either by someone or discovering it in herself.

Also, I must add a WARNING because this story contains physical, verbal, and emotional abuse. If you get triggered by those things please don’t read.

Mute has limited customization and has 3 love interest, 2 male and 1 female. There are also not a lot of choices but I will be trying to make more in the future.

Here’s the cover since it’s still pending:

My Instagram is Unknown3.epsiode

:heart::heart::heart:

9 Likes

Omg I love this plot, I’m going to read it right away!!

Thanks!!! :heart:

1 Like

I can do a R4R with you if you want.

Anyways I’m going to read it.
If you want you can read my story also.
Here:

:scream:
Omg lovely! Im doing some R4R right now, But I don`t want to loose your story!
It seems like the some genre as mine!

Do you have insta? If so can I add you?

And can I line you up for a R4R?, Mine also has a lot of triggers like yours

Title: Mum Know`s Best

Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices
Chapters:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]
Style: Ink
Genre: Drama
Important info :
If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:
There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well
One reader quoted the following after reading all chapters “Its a classical version of flowers in the attic” And another: "I don`t have much to say about your story besides is absolutely Beautiful"

Advert to my story

(They my also want to do a R4R with you with?)
Here`s the authors and stories I would recommend as well
@MerryMirrors remembering me
@samantha_episode_1 A heartbreak century
@AliceC.Episode4 The heir and his female bodyguard
@Eclipsa Green Sea shell
@Sollyra I’ll call you mine

2 Likes

Thanks for reading my story and I’m going to read yours.

1 Like

Also @BEEBS07 I’m gonna read your story too and my Instagram is Unknown3.episode

1 Like

Ok, Thank you! I will add you :slight_smile:

Hi, thanks for this thread :heart:
Falling For Bad :skull:
Plot : Two ex-best friends,one with anger problems and one with cyclothymia disorder.
Both are bad for Kate,but one is going to win her heart.
[LL,CC,Point System,Choice Matter,Minigames]
Episodes : 17
Gerne : Romance & Drama :heart_eyes: & :pensive:
Style : Limelight
CC : Available :white_check_mark:
Also : In my story, I use New Backgrounds other from Episode’s Art Catalogue and Overlays .
My story contains, Minigames & Point System and your choices matter and affect your status with the characters! :smile:
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6387556438835200
My IG : @nellyy.epi

Story Cover [Made by me] :

@nellyy.epi I will also be reading your story. All of your stories are so good and interesting and bring up good topics. Love you all :heart:

1 Like

If you wish, we can do some read for read.

Name: Grimoire

Description:
Waking up in a new age, with no memories of her past life; Diasphora starts a journey of adaptation full of danger, action and romance, while she recovers her memories. What will happen when she discovers the truth?

Chapters : 5 (ongoing)

Genre: Fantasy/Drama/Action/Romance

Style: Limelight

Instagram: @storiesbyraven

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5494624173817856

Thank you for the thread!
That’s my first Limelight story!
Author: SollyRa
Title: I’ll call you mine
Genre: Romance!
Chapters: 3 (4th is coming soon!)
Description: He is a professor, the other is a millionaire and you’re a student. Will they complicate your life more or not? Romance, Drama and some choices MATTER! (LL)(CC)
I’ll appreciate if you read mine!:heart:

And that’s my Instagram:

1 Like

Hey I have a question I would like to create a warning myself but I don’t know exactly how. Could someone help me?

Hello! Wanna r4r?

Sorry, haven’t been on here in a bit, I’m not sure if you figured it out but I use adobe Photoshop and I also go to people that share their backgrounds for free and just have to put their @.

I would love to do a read for read! Sorry again for not being active to see this!

1 Like

I love how you get to play as a male! :smile:

1 Like

First, what the parents did was sooo wrong!
Second, that co-worker, Maria, got a huge crush.
Third, he got an audition!!!
Fourth, who is Luciano :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:
Fifth, Revati is hilarious and he got the role!!! even though he was second
Sixth, Poor Liam, that’s what I named him, I feel him right now. Also, that director needs to take a chill pill.
AND LASTLY, WHAT MINA NEED TO TALK ABOUT???!!!

Can’t wait for the next episode