Check out my story and give me feedback :)

Hey! Check out my new story “Director’s Cut 5” which is a The Office style camera angle comedy. Episode
One is out and I hope to receive feed back (: http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/4755422236049408

I’ll check it out!

1 Like

Thank you so much! It means the world to me

Okay hun, I read the 1st chapter, and I have to say, it’s really awesome!! I added it to my favorites list and will definitely continue reading! It was fun! I’m really keen in the idea!

Tho I don’t wanna come of as rude, I feel like you could do so much more with the coding, u know, to amp it uppp! I can totally help you if ya need! I think that some overlays, of the characters names, age, occupation would be really funny at the parts where they are getting “interviewed”

1 Like

Omg thank you so much! And YES I DEFINITELY LOVE THE IDEAS, I’ll message you can help me! Thank you again!

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.