Check out my story!Read for read [: ~OPEN~

Hey guys, I’ve recently released my story & it’s something I’ve been working on for quite awhile.I released 4 chapters when I published, I would la-la love for you to check it out <3 & let me know what you think.
I’m also in the need for some new stories to read to put on my shelf, so I would be interested in checking out yours.

Here’s my story link:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5578521367412736
My story is called "Trouble In Princess Paradise"
Princess Rose, always had everything she’s desired.What happens when the Solar Eclipse happens and strange things begin occurring?Will Rose be able to keep the 4 kingdoms together?
My instagram is :rosina.episode

Covers were made by me :slight_smile: :blue_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart:
Thank you mucho~ <3

I’m up for a r4r
Title:The Heart Won’t Let Up
Author:Aquarius-kiss
Genre:Romance
Style:Ink
Episodes:6 (ongoing)
Description:Heavenly has been let down her whole life and although she would love to give and receive love, her heart just won’t let up. will Ace change that or will it all crumble before them?
Link:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6521658929840128

1 Like

Hey, I would love to do a read for read with you, so if you’re interesed message me so i can start on your storie.
When I’m done I’ll publish the screen shots here since I don’t have instagram. :slight_smile:
Here’s the details to my story in case you want to check it out.
Title: Shattered Souls
Genre: Romance
Style: Ink
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5150158950367232
Shattered%20souls

I’m checking your story out right now :slight_smile: I love how Serena didn’t fall immediately into Gideon’s arms when she kissed him

1 Like

Sure,I’m on the 3rd chapter of your story right now &I’m planning to read chapter 4 too.Im honestly really impressed.Im liking some of the custom backgrounds that you’ve put in right now & how everything is flowing together.The lengths are pretty decent too.
Let me know what you think of mine:)

1 Like

hey! i’m izzy i just wanted to request a cover for my story! it’s called They’re Not What You Think. It’s a story about the 12 Olympians acting like bratty teenagers. It’s a comedy, by the way. I’d like my pen name to be Izzy Rose, please. I’d also like Athena, Zeus, Aphrodite, and the main character Izzy to be in the art. I prefer Ink.
ATHENA
hair: straight chestnut
face shape: diamond
eyebrows: smooth arch
eyes: almond classic white
nose: roman
mouth: thick blush
body: ink female light
outfit: angel costume dress (white) and cap toe heels

ZEUS
hair:thinning long gray
face shape: athletic square jaw
eyebrows: thick arch
eyes: classic almond green
mouth: uneven terracotta
body: male light
outfit: blue swim trunks and pirate shirt black and beige

APHRODITE
hair: diva curls blond
face shape: diamond
eyebrows: soft angled
eyes: almond classic green
mouth: classic blush
outfit: angel costume dress(hot pink) and magenta holiday sequin heels

IZZY
hair: diva curls fawn
face shape:diamond
eyebrows: smooth arch
eyes: upturned luxe green
nose: soft natural
mouth: classic blush
outfit: red plaid hipster shirt and dark denim jeans

Izzy, Athena, and Aphrodite are female, and Zeus is male. If it works, can Izzy be in the center? You can choose the background and text, whatever you think works best. Aphrodite is primp, Athena is laughing, Zeus is arms crossed angry, and Izzy is disappointed. Thanks so much I appreciate it!! I hope I gave enough information!!

1 Like

Hey Izzy,thanks for your request but I’m not making covers at this time for people,the thread here is for promoting your story & read for reads only :slight_smile:

oh ok!! sorry

Hey I’ve checked out your story:) I think it’s really sweet that Ace is taking Heavenly in like that after losing everything.The plot flows together well so the reader can follow what’s going on well.
Let me know what you think of mine:)

1 Like

I will I’m reading it now

Hi! I’d love to read for read! I’ll read your story as soon as I could and send feedback, screenshots. :blush:
My story:
Title: Unexpected Love
Author: Victoria_Smith
Genre: Romance
Number of Episodes: 9 (more episodes coming soon)
Description: Victoria disappointed in love and she completely changed. Is she find love again or she share a bed with strangers?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5217681196580864
Insta: @victoria_smith_episode

1 Like

Hey, I’m totally up for a read4read. Your story sounds different and interesting. I’d be happy if you’d give my story a try too. :slight_smile:
In case you want to check it out, here are some details about my story:

Title: Dark Temptation
Author: Menia
Genre: Fantasy (but of course you’ll have enough romance in the story :wink:)
Episodes: 6 (more episodes coming soon)
Description: Popularity, friends and a hot boyfriend: Lia’s life is nearly perfect. But things take a darker turn when a new guy shows up and with him the truth about Lia’s identity…

2 Likes

I would love to do R4R

Story Title : The Art of The Deal
Author : GraceX
Episodes : 20 ongoing
Genre:Action/Comedy/Slight Romance
Link:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4622710791208960

1 Like

Hey I’ve checked out your story,Ima send you a pm right now:) let me know what you think of mine

Thank you, I’ll when I finish it. :blush:

Hey I just finished checking out your story,Ima send you a message right now :slight_smile: lmk what you think of mine

1 Like

Hey,
Your story description sounds very interesting, I’ll read yours if you read mine :slight_smile:
Name on episode : Issy L
Title : The New Girl
Episodes : 4 (a lot more coming soon)
Description : Elyse is the new girl in town, but what happens when she finds out the news that could break her or make her?

Thanks Issy :slight_smile:

I’ve just checked out your story,I ''ll send you my thoughts right now.Let me know what you think of mine :heart:

Author: Elaf
Genre: Drama
Title : Good Behavior
Style: Ink

Episodes: Currently rewriting, 3 republished :slight_smile:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4668759465394176

Descrption: Silver had always lived by herself, her one most important rule is never trust anyone, wonder if that’d change oneday?

Instagram: elaf.episode

Anyone up for r4r just message me so i can start with your story :slight_smile: x

Bummmmp