Check out my story, "Upper East Siders Of Manhattan"

Hey guys, why don’t you check out my story, “Upper East Siders Of Manhattan” and I’ll check out yours.

Reads for reads! :wink::blush:

Comment your stories that you would like for me to check out! :slight_smile:

Hey! My name is Dani! :black_heart:

If you want, I can review your story and post the review on my Instagram (daniepisodewriter).

The review will be focus on:

Plot/Originality
Directing
Language/Grammar (I can’t say much about grammar and language because English is not my first language, but if I spot any mistakes I’ll tell you.)
Overall opinion

:warning: The review will be as many episodes as you have read of my story. :warning:
Per example: If you read 3 episodes of my story, I’ll review the first 3 episodes of your story.
Maximum: 4 episodes

Here’s my story:
Title: Darkness
Author: Dani
Genre: Romance/Mystery
Style: Ink
Description: If you can’t get away from darkness, you learn to live with it… A vampire story with action, adventure, mystery and, of course, romance!
This is not a cliche vampire story!
Episodes: 6 (more to come)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5439290271858688
Instagram: daniepisodewriter
I hope you like it :black_heart:

Any other person who wants a review can send me their story too! :blush::black_heart:

Tell me if you want me to do the review! :calling:

Hey Dani, thanks for replying.

I don’t mind you reviewing my story. You can read 3 episodes if you like and review it and I’ll definitely check out your story and I’ll make sure to comment on your fanmail so you know I read it. :slight_smile: :blush:

My story: “Upper East Siders Of Manhattan”
Author: Me (Diamondbloo)
Description: Rich Privileged Manhattan kids seem to to get away with everything. It’s not long before they become famous and the talk of the city or should I say the Upper East Siders Of Manhattan.
Style: Ink

I’ll start reading your story as soon as possible. Do you have Instagram?

Yep, It’s Diamondbloo1.

Just published my new story ‘Hiding the Truth’ by @ab.creates.
Description- Scarlett struggles with depression due to her horrendeous childhood, but puts on a brave face. Will her new roommate Bailey, & best friend Didi be able to break her walls?
I would love it if people would check it out and give me some feedback!

Closing due to one month of inactivity :slight_smile: