Check out my story! you won’t regret it🥰

my name is actually trinity btw, i used to go by Nova but then i realized it’d be easier to just go by my real name…sorry for the confusion🥺
title: Umaworld
genre: fantasy
description: Solar and Rome get thrown into a world that feels strangely familiar. Tasked with fulfilling a prophecy they know nothing about, they uncover secrets that lead them to the truth.
no cc
style: limelight

5 Likes

I will start reading it if you read mine Snowy Night

Screenshot 2021-01-27 at 23.21.36
I publish once a week or 2

1 Like

Hey novawritesxoxo,

I’d love to read your story!! You can pick a story to read. :wink: Please, read my story ‘For HIS Sake’. I also have a new story published five days ago → ‘Bounded Minds’ LL and INK.

Links:

Covers:

Description: You are a 17 years old girl with a lot of dreams about a male-version of you… During the research of who this boy can be, you find out some secrets… Choice from ep 7, LGBTQ+, ltd CC

:point_right: :point_right: And now my pride, my baby:

Title: ‘For HIS Sake’
Author: AngelWings
Instagram: @angelwings_1983
Genre: Romcom and Drama
Episodes: 15 (more are following!!!)
Style: LL

Description: After a tragedy you decide to turn your life upside down. You quit your job and has one friend left. That changes when you meet him… Your LI… :wink: 18+ Male MC, LI CC, LGBT+

Link:

Cover:

Small cover FHS

Happy reading!!

Love A-W

I’ll do a R4R!

Title: Loveless BFFs
Genre: Drama/Comedy
Author: Nora
Instagram: nora_writes_episode
Type: Limelight
Description: Gabriella a not so normal girl who falls in love to easily and Nora a girl who doesn’t believe in love at all. They both seem to have perfect lives going to a fancy university on a scholarship. But Gabriella isn’t too bright when it comes to love and Nora would rather be alone. Charlotte, Audrey and Kam, Nora’s sisters like to participate in hilarious schemes to find out things they probably shouldn’t know. What happens when Gabriella meets Alex and Nora gets set up.
Story Link: //episodeinteractive.com/s/5880150882451456
Cover:

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re doing R4Rs. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Title : The Wrong Number
Description: A girl finds herself on a dating app searching for love, but what happens when the guy she has been talking to gives her the wrong number? Will she confront him, or does she fall for someone else?

Hi!!! Thanks for the thread! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
:butterfly: This is my story:

Story Name: Queen B Diaries
Author IG: @aa.writes.episode
Genre: Drama, rom-com
Description: You are awesome, kind…YES! YOU are the Queen Bee, and people love you! But, can you stop your arch-enemy when she will stop at nothing to dethrone you, and find love along the way?
Link:

Episodes: 6 (Fully Released)
Cover:

Title: I Am That I Am
Episodes:3(for now)
Genre: Drama
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/6344409797558272

Promoting my new story Secrets

Episode story cover
Description:
Renae Santiago! A mysterious assassin who crosses paths with Italian Mafia leader Dante Rodríguez. They both have deep dark secrets but who will be the one to confess first?

Hi. Thank you for the thread :hugs:
TITLE: Our little secret

GENRE: Mystery/Drama

DESCRIPTION: What could be better than meeting five close friends at a student party? Such events are extremely rare. However, things don’t get so rosy when a dead girl is found in the house. Who is behind this and what is the little secret of each of them?

•Full CC

•One LI

•Sounds & Music

•Point System, Choices matter, Mini games

My ig: @epi.ksu

Hey! Thanks for making this thread. I love fantasy stories so I’m sure I’ll read yours. No R4R required: one because I’ll probably read your story anyway, and two: I only want you to read my story if you like it, not just because I’m reading yours.
So if you’d like, I’ve attached my story information below. I’d love some extra reads, but it’s 100% up to you if you wanna check it out. Thanks! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Here’s info about my story!

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5305767660552192

Plot: After a dangerous encounter, you and your friends are caught in the center of a dark event. With shocking secrets, dire circumstances, and hot strangers, what’s in store for you?

In this story…

• You can choose the gender of the MC
  • There are 6 nonhuman love interests (3 guys and 3 girls).
  • Choices matter.
  • Point Systems are used (friendship and romance).
  • GOLD CHOICES drastically impact the story.
  • Episode 3 has two (very interesting) alternate endings.
  • You get to customize all the MC’s friends! Each episode will feature CC for some characters.
  • There’s a Cameo Runway! (Anyone who sends me a cameo for the story will get to walk the red carpet!)
  • There’s a huge mysterious secret kept among all the characters that remains hidden from the MC throughout the story.
  • There are four dimensions: Human, Fairy, Demon, and Vampire.

I really hope you check it out and enjoy! For any updates, comments, questions, or random conversations through DM, please follow me on Instagram! @crimsoncat6_episode

1 Like

this sounds awesome i’d love to read it😍

1 Like

Yay!! Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hey Nova,

Let’s do r4r.

You are in for a treat. You have multiple love interest pursuing you while you are attending a technical school.

Author: Maree Spoon
Story: Beauty School Secrets
Instagram: maree_a_spoon ( Sneak peeks)

here’s my story I’m working on feel free to check it out!!
follow my instagram trinityepisode ← click on that & it’ll take you there, for updates!!
Title: Umaworld
Genre: Fantasy
no cc sorry :pleading_face:
Description: Solar and Rome get thrown into a world that feels strangely familiar. Tasked with fulfilling a prophecy they know nothing about, they uncover secrets that lead them to the truth.
Link: Umaworld ← click on the name & it’ll take you to my story
Cover:

1 Like