Check out my story ;)

I just published my first story (well not just it’s been published for a week but still) and it’s pretty good! It’s “Leaves Fall” and at it’s heart it’s just a soft story about a girl falling in love with a guy and them solving her mother’s murder :slight_smile: (there isn’t customization though and that’s for description purposes)

4 Likes

Hello, congrats on your story!
Here`s mine:

Title: Mum Know`s Best

Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices
Important Info:My story Is completed!, There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, romantic story
I have been told by readers the following: "Your story is a classic take to flowers in the attic" And by another "I dont have anything to say about your story, other than Its beautiful."
Chapers:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]
Style: Ink
Genre: Drama
Important info :
If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:
There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well
58692070_1189412434575639_5744427520409731072_n

e0736954c88e403549edcd43defc906ce94af46c_2_423x499

My intro to my story

ooo I’ll go read it right now! :rofl: I feel like it’s gonna be good.

Congratss!! I will check it out :))
And if you want to try my story you can
Story - Ghost of Mona
Description - Jenny thought that she was a normal girl but one night she found out that she could…
Chapters - 5
Status - ongoing
Style - Ink
Genre - Mystery
Link - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5459494207553536

I’ll be sure to check out both of these stories, “Mum Knows Best” sounds very Gypsy Rose-esque I’m intrigued and “Ghost of Mona” sounds neAT as heck (ngl I’m a real sucker for ghosts so the title has me hOOKED)

Let me know if you want to do a r4r!
The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Josephine

Josephine catches her fiancé in an affair. Struggling to piece her life back together, she inevitably meets 2 potential romantic interests, your perfect sweet bae and your wild ride who is just intent on a good time. Who she picks in the end will be up to you! Hope you like it!

I’LL def check it specially since there is solving crime in there!
if you have free time and would like to check new stories…
Hope you try mine!!
Story: The perfect crime
Genre: Mystery
Author: Steph
Description: The perfect crime does not exist… RIGHT?!
Find the clues, solve the case, and find the killer … before he kills YOU!
choices matter in this story!
Cover: image
link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6444735233327104

I’m here for an r4r btw your story looks super interesting im shook that everyone in this community is so talented and creative :sob::sob::sob::sob:

I’m here for a good murder mystery I’ll check it out!