Check out my story♡

Can you guys go in check out my story​:heart::heart:

Story: My Fallen Angel
Style: Limelight
Genre: Drama
Episodes out : 1-4
Description : 2 years after an toxic relationship Delilah had decided its time to change .What happen when she meets the cold and ruthless Hunter? Will they be able to survive each? Or will everything fall apart.

5 Likes

Yeah, i would love to :hugs::hugs:.
Would you like to do r4r with me?

Title : Life in Demby (revamped)
Author : Megz_episode
Description : Group of new students arrive in the university of Demby to start their new life. What will happen when the mysterious Author try to draw them into his sick, twisted GAME?
Cover :

Episodes 4
Style LL
Genre : Mystery
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5406229651980288
This is my story :relaxed:

Hey Mona.Epis,

Thank you for this thread. I will read your story. Please, read one of my stories ’Cat Paws And Wolf Claws’, ‘For HIS Sake’, ‘Bounded Minds’ LL and INK and/or ‘The Runaway Groom’ LL and INK.

Number 1:

NEW STORY →

Cover Cat Paws And Wolf Claws:

Title: ‘Cat Paws And Wolf Claws’
Author: AngelWings
Instagram: @angelwings_1983
Genre: Fantasy
Style: LL
Episodes: 3 (More are following!!)

Link Cat Paws, Wolf Claws:

Description: You, a 49 year old female werecat, find an 9 year old orphan at your doorstep. What secrets will unfold, when you decide to take care of him??? No CC, Fantasy, Romance, choices… Female MC Male LI

Number 2:

Links Bounded Minds:

Covers Bounded Minds:

Description: You are a 17 years old girl with a lot of dreams about a male-version of you… During the research of who this boy can be, you find out some secrets… Choices from ep 7, LGBTQ+, ltd CC

Number 3:

:point_right: :point_right: NEW first 7 episodes, more are following:

Links The Runaway Groom:

Cover The Runaway Groom:

Description: You, a bi-male, runs away the 15th time at the aisle. What are you going to do if number 16 is the first one that ran away from you?? Male MC, Male LI, comedy, little bit of mafia and LGBTQ+

Number 4:

:point_right: :point_right: And now my pride, my baby:

Title: ‘For HIS Sake’
Author: AngelWings
Instagram: @angelwings_1983
Genre: LGBTQ+
Style: LL
Episodes: 21 (More are following!!)

Description: After a tragedy you decide to turn your life upside down. You quit your job and has one friend left. That changes when you meet him… Your LI… :wink: 18+ Male MC, Male LI CC, LGBTQ+

Link:

Cover:
Small cover FHS

Happy reading!!

Love A-W

Let me know if you’re interested in a r4r. :sparkling_heart:

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sinead.fictionist

Story Description
Trying to protect the world from the most powerful interdimensional being there is, is hard enough, but what happens when you fall for his hot but heartless son?(cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, mini-games, art scenes)

Eat Stake link

1 Like

Title: Far Away
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sineadoneill.lovestowrite

Story Description

A tragedy leads troubled Lucy to a new home, where she has no friends and a dangerous enemy. The only person who seems to have a keen interest in her, is a gorgeous mysterious guy…
(cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound. )

Far Away link

Omg I read this story

1 Like

Nice. Thank you. :heart::heart::heart::heart: I haven’t promoted it in so long cos I’m concentrating on my current story at the moment, but I just wanted to post FA up and see if I’ll get anymore reads on it.

1 Like