Check out my website for templates and guides: dara-amarie.com

:crown: https://www.dara-amarie.com/ :crown:

You can find ALL of my templates and guides there, along with getting help from myself and other very amazing and helpful directors in this community!

2019-06-04%20(3)

2019-06-04%20(4)

2019-06-04%20(5)

2019-06-04%20(6)

2019-06-04%20(7)

2019-06-04%20(13)

48 Likes

Nice! :100::sunglasses: @JemU776 @Apes @RudeInception @Jade.epi (I think if this is u.)

4 Likes

It is indeed :grin: thank you and congrats again Dara :partying_face:

3 Likes

Awesome! :100::grin::raised_hands:

Congrats on launching your website @Dara.Amarie, youโ€™ve done so much for the community as well as the ones that I commented above as well. THANKS FOR ALL OF YOUR HELP GUYS!! :raised_hands::100::grin::100::bangbang:

Proud of u sis!!! :bangbang::100::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:@JemU776

3 Likes

This is so exciting for you. You are a amazing soul for what you do for the episode community. :heart:

5 Likes

Congrats again! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

@Dara.Amarie, @Apes, @RudeInception, @Jade.epi. Iโ€™m so proud, you guys work super hard, Iโ€™m so checking it out. :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Congrats!! :kissing_heart:

This is going to help so many people. :blush: Tysm for helping us even more than you already have! We all need MORE APPRECIATION FOR YOU

3 Likes

Just wanted to say, youโ€™re awesome @Dara.Amarie!

2 Likes

The website looks so amazing! Its so modern and sleek, and its really easy to browse! You did great i putting everything together!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

This is amazing! Thank you so much!

2 Likes

bump! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Wow, all this will be very useful. Thank you! Iโ€™m currently looking to publishing a test story of sorts so that I can learn to code in Episode in order to help with my partnerโ€™s own story.

1 Like

Bump :ribbon:

1 Like

Bump! :lollipop: