Check out Stardust to Infinity!

95f73013abc222a239a32a313c91680d40b6ef99_1_690x458
“Freedom is like music to Scarlett’s ears, but will meeting one Irishmen change everything? Will the stars align, or will they burn out?”
Genre: Romance/Comedy/Drama

In my story, you’re able to customize the main character. This story is based around mental health awareness, and touches on senstive topics like suicide, abuse, domestic violence, multiple mental illnesses, and even mass shootings…Don’t worry, there are PLENTY of comedic moment’s to keep the mood as light as possible.

If you like outerspace, and music, you’ll like this story. :heart:
I’m always looking for feedback, and I’m always open to taking requests if anyone want’s to be added as extra’s! Thank you very much :blush:

3 Likes

Can I review it

I’d love that actually! Thank you :heart:

1 Like

Hi I’d be very happy to do r4r with you, let me know you want to do r4r here or instagram :blush:
Title Rose
Author Jojo
Genre Mystery
Style Ink
Description Already struggling with her past, Rose falls into some more drama romance, mystery, what adventure and heartbreak will she face next?
Instagram @fongjoline

1 Like

Hi… want to do R4R in insstagram? Let me know if you agree?

1 Like

Of course! Just making some final touches to Chapter 6, then I’ll give it a read! :smile: Thank you!

1 Like

Of course!! Could you post the link for me? :slight_smile:

The_Black_Prince_iJ_posterThumb_jRrLYJrrES

Add me on isntagram… :grin:
Author: R.es.story
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Style: Ink
Description: Jade has been humiliated by Max on her first day of college. She begins to grow hatred for him and decides to take revenge. What will happen to Jade?
Episodes: 9 (Ongoing)
Instagram: @r.es_story

LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6073332409434112

Thank you for this thread! <3 I would be willing to do a read for read with you if you want!
Story: Sorry, Wrong Number
Genre: Thriller
Summary: “And that’s how we’ll get rid of the body. Sorry, wrong number.”
When a text is sent to the wrong person, it leads to a race against time to prevent a murder. TEXT BASED
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5933958626344960

1 Like

Hey! Sorry I haven’t been active on the forums in a while, I’m still down to do it if you are :slight_smile:

1 Like

Definitely! I’ll add your story to my list now.

Just finished reading. Let me know when you’ve read mine :heart:

Done! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you!