Check This Out/OPINON

Hey guys I came across an old story of mine, I didn’t finish the first episode what do you guys think?
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6554621177626624

1 Like

I would be willing to do a read for read with you, if you want? 1 for 1?
Story: Sorry, Wrong Number
Genre: Thriller
Summary: “And that’s how we’ll get rid of the body. Sorry, wrong number.”
When a text is sent to the wrong person, it leads to a race against time to prevent a murder. TEXT BASED
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5933958626344960

1 Like

I sure can

1 Like
Spoilers for people who will read this story

Dang!!! Kira is savage!!!

Question real quick, why was the first few scenes darker? Like you had 60 DIM overlay on through the first few scenes all the way through…? Weird, X’D

“All dough…” X’DDDD I love the pizza-related pun there. Brilliant.

You can change character layering to make Kira in front of Bossman and whore girl by going like this:

&KIRA moves to layer # (higher number)
&BOSSMAN moves to layer # (lower number)

and things like that.

Also, you can change manually where the speech bubbles are and which way the tail is facing using the buttons under Directing Helper > Bubble Helper > Cycle Tail (and you can also scale/move it depending on what the setting is on, the second to last button, just like spot directing and stuff) <3

Wow!! Kira teleported to a whole different place?? X’DDD Also Xylia seemed to appear out of thin air. What you can do is use more ampersands instead of @ symbols to make stuff happen more instantly. If you use @command @command @command, the system reads them one at a time. If you use &command &command &command, the system reads them all at once, so people don’t just appear and switch positions and directions and stuff before the scene gets started. They’re already there instead! <3

Whoa, DANG!! Kira knew! She’s clairvoyant! Really speaks to how close the characters’ friendship is ^^ This works, I think because you didn’t waste any time getting to the point. We didn’t know anything was wrong with Xylia, and when Kira did, we weren’t presented with any of that, “oh…nothing” kinda nonsense, you know what I mean?

I like how fast it is to change the clothes, but don’t be afraid to give some time to check out the outfit choices in full ^^ (if you do a long involved thing, I’m cool with that, but some people appresh if ALL of your choices aren’t like that). I only bring this up because she changes and the choices are in front immediately after the change. I think most people who play Episode know what they are, but idk, just something to think about I guess ^^

…O.O that close up had me super shook.

ALso, I really want you to finish this, actually!! I’m worried about Kira! She’s a very relatable character! Has a simple job, has a great friend, has a great personality, and she has some “demons” as the scary close up lady put it X’DDDDD

I like your story and your writing style!

1 Like

Thanks, I really didn’t know what was going on at the time, I just wrote because I was having suicidal thoughts. That was just me at the time

1 Like

Oh…XI I hope you’re doing better! It still is pretty nicely put together ^^

1 Like

Ok, here’s the thing all I could see was a phone with your story, I wasn’t very interested if I’m being honest and I’m saying this in the nicest way possible. If you could have showed the character, that would have been nice and you could put some narrations bubbles. sorry if I was mean

2 Likes

That’s totally fair! That’s your opinion and it’s super valid. It’s definitely a different kind of story from the typical Episode story. Here’s the screenshot to prove I read yours <3

2 Likes

:blush:

1 Like

Hey guys! If you’re looking for a good romance/comedy/mystery to read with lots of surprising twists and turns, then you should check out my story Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane! It’s pretty good in my opinion and I’m sure you wont be disappointed!! R4R 1-1?
Title: Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane
Author: Marshmallow O.
Genre: Mystery, Romance, Comedy
Summary: Time is running out as you and your friends try to escape the mysterious sleepover that you were invited to… Read to uncover the Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane.
Chapters: 3 (More to come!)
Style: Limelight

Create your own character!:slight_smile:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6250660385652736
Shortened Link: https://bit.ly/2FHhOMS
Thank you so much for reading!