Checking out random stories and giving my thoughts *OPEN*

I’m bored at the moment and I’d love to check ya’ll stories that you worked hard on.
I need the following information.

Story Name:
Author Name:
Description:
Genre:
Completion status (complete, more episodes coming)
Cover:
Type (Ink, classic, limelight)

Story Name: The Love Triangle
Author Name: OyeeAbi
Description: Caught in a Love Triangle, Who will win your heart? Your heart-breaker or your Childhood friend?
Genre: Romance
Completion status: more episodes coming
Type: limelight

ON IT! :heart:

Story name—> Choose!!!
Author—>@ya
Description—>
You aren’t a superhero, nor have magical powers! Just a wrong wish of your’s , causes Fate of whole human race to be in your’s hands!!! Will you Succeed or face defeat?? (2 ends)
Genra—> adventure/sci-fi
Completion status—> Complete
Style—>ink
Cover

Hope you enjoy :wink:

@OyeeAbi

I liked the story so far, can’t wait to finish it when you update. :slight_smile:

@24aya

ON IT! :heart:

Hey, @Zara_Hale! Thank you for creating this thread! I’d love if you could take a look at my story. Here are the details:

Title: Fantastical: Silhouettes
Author: aprilish
Genre: Fantasy/Romance
Style: Ink
Blurb: Arion’s ready to risk it all to make her dreams come true. Leslie sees him every day, yet fails to recognize who he is. Watch them fall in love…without ever meeting each other.
Completion Status: More episodes coming
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6116658762874880
Cover:

My Instagram: @aprilish.episode

Thank you so much! Have a great day! :two_hearts:

@aprilish

That’s a beautiful cover! I will check out your story and give my feedback. :slight_smile:

Hi!
Title: escaping my past
Author: Effie
Genre: drama
Description: you are a girl with a dark past who tries to forget everything and start from scratch. Will you make it? Or your past will haunt you forever?
Completion status: more episodes are coming
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5450949004230656

@Effie

Will check it out! :heart:

@24aya

WOW!
I enjoyed the first 3 episodes :slight_smile: I will finish the rest in my free time love.

Sounds mysterious. :thinking: Makes me more curious lol!

Haha it is :black_heart:

@Effie

Will check it out in a few hours. :heart:

Thank you! It was made by @Brooke_Johnson! :smile:

I’m looking forward to hearing your thoughts, and I hope you enjoy my story!

Why I am having feeling that it wasn’t my story :sweat_smile:I only have 3 Episode

Hello @Zara_Hale! This is Camelost the moderator and we’re super excited you’re joining us here on the Episode Forum! :wink:

Have a look at our Forum Tutorial for some great tips on where to correctly create topics. I went ahead and moved this one from Creator’s Corner into Community, since it’s talking about the stories themselves and not how they’re made.

Once again, welcome, and have fun! :sunglasses:

Oh thank you love!

It was good. You worked hard on it. I’m really happy to read more of your stories.

:heart: