:yay: Cherii's Story Reviews :yay:

If you want your story reviewed by Cherii, please keep reading (:

Hello everyone! So I love reviewing stories for some reason. I like the idea of helping people fix their mistakes & it even helps me (sometimes, lol) as well.
Basically what I’m trying to say is I want to review some stories. I do have an Instagram group for story review (Helping Epi Community (@helpingepicommunity) • Instagram photos and videos) but I do want to review some stories here in the forums!

DISCLAIMER:

I will be giving my honest thoughts. It’s not meant to hurt or ridicule you! I only want to help the best way I can.

I will only review 3 chapters. If I enjoyed reading your story, I’ll continue reading on my own interest (:

Forum:

So… if you want a review, fill this forum:
Author:
Genre:
Summary:
Cover:
Style:
Link:

Additional Information:

I’ll be posting the stories that I loved reading on Instagram Follow Here So it’s not mandatory but I’ll love it if you follow the page (so more people could see your story too :grin:

If this flops… that’s fine because I do have the Instagram group :rofl:but hopefully it doesn’t.

Progress:

:open_book:- Currently Reading
:+1:t4:- Finished Reading/Reviewing

Batch 1:

1. How to get Revenge on Your Ex by @/KanaMoon :+1:t4:
  2. @/Ekaterine :+1:t4:
  3. The Fixer by @/dynastywrites :+1:t4:

Batch 2:

1. I-Humanoids by @/HazelJ :+1:t4:
  2. Memory Lost by @/Tara0 :+1:t4:
  3. Two of Us @/vidushii22 :+1:t4:

Batch 3:

1. Meant to be @/AnnC :+1:t4:
  2. Toxicity by @/milaorlima :+1:t4:
  3. Glamour by @/baechulgi :+1:t4:

Batch 4:

1. Treasure In You by @lqwalter :open_book:
  2. @Danielle318
  3. Before the Storm @Mia_writes2

Batch 5:

1. Our Wedding Affair by @mystique_writer
  2. The Day I Drowned by @stargirl4
  3. The New Me by @Miskymohamed

Batch 6:

1. From the Sidelines by @Yoshi
  2. Smoke Then Lollipops by @Callme_80
  3. Sinister Love by @aishani

Batch 7:

1. Inferior by @ Ayples0
  2. Mate to A Alpha by @ julan
  3. What Women Want by @ emerald.epi

Batch 8:

1. @/Darknesuni101
  2. Lost In The Stars by @Mare :+1:t4:
  3. Lust for Life by @/c.thejawnnn

NEW THREAD: :yay: Cherii’s Story Reviews :yay: Pt 2

25 Likes

Thank you for doing this! It’s my first time publishing a story and I need all the help here
Author: @KanaMoon
Genre: Comedy
**Summary:**Life is hell for you and you know who to blame, your Ex! With a bit of creativity and the help of your friends, you go on an adventure to get your revenge!
Cover:

Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5189697143504896

1 Like

Hello, thank you for doing this.
This is my first story and I need a little bit of help and am free to any sort of criticism :white_heart:
Author: Ekaterine
Genre: Romance
Summary: One night together is all it takes for the two love birds to never forget about each other. What happens when 2 years later they meet again ?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5794948892524544

1 Like

Thank you for this! This is my story, I’d love a review :wink:

Title: The Fixer
Genre: Drama/Romance
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5771622302416896
Instagram: @dynastywrites
Description: Power, money and influence. This successful Hollywood fixer has the perfect life. But when someone from her past comes back for a favor, everything is about to change.
Extras: Full CC for MC and LIs + 2 LIs + Point System + Choices Matter :sparkles:

cover fixer

2 Likes

Hello Cherii. I’d love to have my story reviewed :blush: :orange_heart:

Author: Hazel J
Genre: Sci-fi/Mystery
Summary: With the increasing cases of missing people in the metropolis, you can trust no one. But can you trust a mysterious non-entity whom for all the while you thought is a human?
Cover:
Small Cover
Style: LL
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5273039194488832

1 Like

thankyou so much for doing it!!
I have 2 stories, hope you like them.

Author- Tessa
Genre- Romance
Description- What will happen when Cloe accidently meet her soulmate through her gamer heart? Without seeing each other will they be able to love? CC, choices matter, art scenes
Cover-

Style- LL
Link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6062446155071488

Author- Tessa
Genre- Drama
Summary- Lyle lost her memory while saving another person and her bravery turns the spotlight onto her…Little does she know, there’s someone watching her from the shadow.
CC,2 endings,1LI
Cover-

Style- LL
Link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6255861402107904

1 Like

The Good:

• I love the plot! It’s very unique. I can’t wait to see the revenge!
  • I love Selena and Joesph looks. They aren’t really many plus-size MC, but even though Selena isn’t the MC, she’s very close to the MC.
  • The directing is amazing even though it’s not that advanced but it doesn’t matter. I still enjoyed it.

The Ugly:

• For many “bad words” in your story, you didn’t add a *. You might want to do that so episode doesn’t have a reason to delete your story.
  • Some of the speech bubbles are not in the right position.
For Example

• When Joesph and the MC came to see what Selena was about to show them, they came one at a time. You should let Joesph and the MC to come at once:
    @JOESPH enters from left to screen left AND MC enters from left to screen center
For Example

I will continue the story and post it on my shoutout Instagram page! I would ask if you follow that page if you haven’t already.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the review. That helped a lot. I have already followed the account. You should find kana_epi in the followers list.

Thank you again!

1 Like

thank you sm & your welcome!

The Good:

• I like the flow of the story so far.
  • Your story is a bit comical and I like that.
  • I like the plot of your story, very interesting and it caught my attention.

The Ugly:

• Most of the time, if not all, the speech bubbles aren’t in the right position.
For Example

• At the beginning (Chapter 1), you keep saying that the story will get better as you keep reading. You don’t need to say that- the readers shouldn’t know that the story is “bad” if you know what I mean. By saying that the story will get better as you keep reading, might tick my readers off. Chapter 1 of any story should be the attention grabber. If the readers didn’t enjoy reading chapter 1, they’ll most likely click off your story.
For Example

• I would advise you to get a proofreader because you did have some grammar errors. I couldn’t screenshot all of them but these are the ones that I got:
For Example

Should be changed to: They are my parents, of course, they’ll understand.

Should be changed to: One day, these teachers will be the death of me!

Should be changed to: First of all, these heels are killing me! This author isn’t really considerate.

• In Chapter 3?, Jeremy just pops up randomly. You should make him walk to the position.
For Example:

• In Chapter Two, I chose the black dress so I could go to the club but in chapter three, I wore a completely different dress. You should use Dara’s dressing game with flags tutorial, so when readers pick a black dress in chapter two, they could still be able to remember their choice in future chapters!
    Click!
For Example:

I see the hard work in your story and your story really does have great potential! They’re just some errors that you could fix to make it better! I hope you liked this review and wish you and your stories well :two_hearts:

You are doing a good job @ciaraxoxoc
Keep rocking hun!
:wink:

1 Like

Author: vidu
Genre: Drama/Romance
Summary: Aubrey thinks she has it all worked out until, a smoking hot architect enters her office and things get far too complicated and tempting.
Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5431754286104576
Thank you for doing this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I hope you enjoy reading mine :kissing_closed_eyes:

1 Like

The Good:

• The directing is amazing!
  • I love how the characters look & their development.
  • The plot is very intriguing!

The Ugly:

• To be honest, there’s not really much i can say​:joy:this story is very good & a well done drama story. I can tell you took your time writing this :two_hearts:
1 Like

thank you so much darling :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: i’m glad you think so and i’m grateful for your review!

1 Like

Thank you so much for doing this!

Author : Ann C
Genre : Romance
Summary : When you break up for the nth time, you decide to have fun. How will you maintain your ‘fun girl’ reputation at school while being a good girl at home?
Cover :

Style : Limelight
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5036241023860736

1 Like

The Good:

• The directing is everything :heart_eyes:!
  • I really like the Sci-fi look. Everything matched the genre.
  • I like how you put some much diversity into your story.

The Ugly:

• On the elevator, the door did not come from side to side, the door floated on top to the bottom.
For Example

• There’s really not much I can say here as well :joy: good job on this story! I can tell that you worked really hard on it.
1 Like

Thank you sm for the review! I will fix the elevator part & hopefully they wont glitch again next time :joy:

1 Like

The Good:

• I really like the idea of the story. It’s very interesting & unique!
  • I really enjoyed the way you put the story together.

The Ugly:

• Throughout the story, most of the speech bubbles weren’t in the right positions.
For Example

I couldn’t get all of it but these are the ones I screenshotted.

• Sometimes the characters just pop up on the screen. Try using & instead of @ when spotting characters.
For Example

I couldn’t get all of it but these are a few:

• You need to look back & correct when layering your characters. One character is blocking the other character & the character’s layering looks so messy.
Example

• A girl in the first episode looks like a non-black person but she has dreadlocks & a broad nose (which is all an African trait). Please change it (:
Example

• Sometimes characters are sitting down in one position (or standing) then automatically is in a laying down position. You should make the transition to a position. For example, if the character is initially standing, they should walk to the bed & lies down. Maybe do the jump animation so it can look like they were jumping to the bed to lie down. When the characters aren’t transitioning through positions, it looks messy & very robotic.
Example

I can tell you worked very hard on your story. However, I think that the biggest mistake you frequently make is the directing/ spotting. Try to make your characters be correctly layered (not on top of each other). Make sure you frequently move the speech bubbles to a good position when needed. (Good position means the speech bubble is pointing to the character or their month). Make sure you use & when spotting characters to their positions instead of @, so that the characters don’t pop up randomly. Good luck with your story & hope you enjoy this review :two_hearts:

I never noticed it… :neutral_face:

And thankyou for the review… And yes I am trying to work on my … directing… tho :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks so much for this cherii! This is my first story so please let me know all that needs work :purple_heart:

Name: Toxicity
Genre: Romance,Drama
Author : Halima :purple_heart:
Story description : you’re a regular quiet girl who happens to overhear an indispensable phone conversation with a feared mob boss. They say curiosity kills the cat, but will it kill you? CC + LL

of eps: 3 (more to come )

Cover:

1 Like