Cheyara's Art Contest! (Beginners & Advanced)

Okay another contest is done, that means time for a new one…

This time I am doing it differently… entries for beginners and for advanced. That way it offers the chance to win to all of those of you who are starting out with art as well.

This competition has no theme, and no outline

Instead I want you all to submit AN ORIGINAL ART PIECE OF YOUR OWN CREATION! (Original… meaning nothing created for someone else or previously made for another purpose, It can be of anything at all, within reason, nothing inappropriate)

Have fun and be creative!!

When you submit your entry, simply write which side you are entering for… Beginner or Advanced
PLEASE BE HONEST WHEN PICKING A SIDE! DO NOT ENTER BEGINNER IF YOUR WORK IS CLEARLY ADVANCED! I will swap the side if that happens, so it’s not worth it.

RULES!
DO NOT STEAL! ANY ART WORK THAT HAS BEEN STOLEN, CROPPED ETC FROM ANOTHER ARTIST WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AND YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM MY COMPETITIONS AND MY REQUESTS

DO NOT START DRAMA HERE, IT’S ANNOYING
DO NOT SELF PROMOTE OR PROMOTE OTHER THREADS HERE EITHER
HAVE FUN AND BE RESPECTFUL
IT HAS TO BE SOMETHING YOU’VE CREATED, CAN’T BE A CUT OUT/SS OF AN EPISODE CHARACTER (etc) THAT YOU HAVE THEN EDITED (shaded etc) OVER THE TOP
BACKGROUNDS CAN BE ENTERED, AS LONG AS IT IS NOT JUST AN EPISODE BACKGROUND WITH A SMALL ALTERATION.
As this is going to be split into two sides, I will issue one prize to the winner from each side.

Deadline: April 10th

Summary

Tags! (Random ones, if you don’t want to be tagged then apologies my dears!)
@fcukforcookies
@Mummyof2
@Cassandra_Dean
@PerplexedJam
@Malukah
@Killerfrost
@CinnamonToast
@Lunar_Rose
@Shona4b
@Raybadem
@Rac5hel
@puma
@Sophbee
@Episode.Cameronwrite
@PikachuK18
@appleqrl
@Maria.StoryWritter
@Jossu
@Art3Miss
Feel free to tag more guys! :smiley:

15 Likes

Yeah!

1 Like

that’s a lot of time. :smiley: remind me if I forget. Wanna submit smthg

2 Likes

Sure thing :smiley:
Yeah a lot of time so I get a nice long break :joy::joy: What with my totally hectic life :wink: :rofl:

1 Like

I’ll join. :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

This is really an interesting contest but I like it… I’m not sure if I’ll be able to participate in this contest

:frowning: No problem if you can’t but there’s a VERY LONG time until the deadline so if you change your mind it’s fine :smiley:

1 Like

Will definitely join.

1 Like

I will also probably join, although it depends on what you mean by art- because if so, I would make a special background since it’s what I’m best at, not art as in digital drawing, so are backgrounds are allowed? And I also wouldn’t be sure if it was beginner or advanced, so to warn: if I do join, I would join in the beginner category (because in this case, I’m probably going to make a special background) but I would be happy if you could help me switch it, since I wouldn’t know.
And thank you for the tag!

I hadn’t thought of that, hmm I will allow backgrounds, as I know that is your main creation.
Although so that everyone doesn’t suddenly enter episode backgrounds. It can’t be an episode background, has to be an original one of your creation :grinning: I look forward to seeing it

1 Like

I might join it depends. :sweat_smile:

That’s cool! Although, I’d want to ask what you mean by not original- do you mean the backgrounds have to be drawn?

I mean, it can’t be something that is already on episode. It can’t be an episode background that just has a different wall colour or something small changed. Doesn’t have to be drawn.

1 Like

On?

I am joining as well!

1 Like

I wanted to ask that the artwork I plan to draw is inspired by someone’s edit …is that allowed?

As long as it isn’t a copy if it, it’s your own work and if possible you have their permission then yup

1 Like

Entering!

1 Like

I will join but i’m not sure if what i will make is good enough :confused:

There’s no level you have to acheive :smiley: there’s a beginners section so that anyone just starting out can enter in too! Just create something and do your best.