Cheyara's Art Contest! (Beginners & Advanced)

Alright thx and it can be a cover too from anything?

I’ll join :grin:

Cause i have just created my new cover for my new story so does it also count ?

Nope, as it states ^^^ it has to be an original piece created for this competition, can’t have been created for anyone else or for any other purpose. Otherwise it’s just going to be a bunch of covers etc coming in :slight_smile: sorry

Is ok :grinning:

1 Like

@Bethany1 you might want to join. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you.

I’ll join

1 Like

Bump :grinning:

Quick question what do you consider as a beginner?

Someone just starting out on art or someone who hasn’t began to fully develop their skill… If you are unsure just submit it and ask me, and I will assign it to whichever I think it fits to best :smiley:
You can all enter as many times as you like as always anyway so if one comes up better you can have it added to the appropriate section even if one is beginner and one advanced

1 Like

BEGINNER
Ok, I am doing two this one is finished.

I drew everything except the background.

2 Likes

Okay your shading and hair techniques could use a little work, but the creation in there is beautiful. I really adore the way this has been done. I will put it in the beginners category though just due to those couple of things. But that isn’t a bad thing at all okay! I really love that inside the eye world. Great idea :smiley:
(Please could you just add beginner to the original post so that it’s easier for me when it comes to judging) Thanks for entering honey. Feel free to again if you like.

1 Like

Thank you. I agree I need more practice. :grin:

Everyone has room for improvement, it’s good that you are trying, and I mean this in a good way and no insults, but your art has already improved greatly. So keep it up :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bumpageeeee :smiley:

Here is my entry
ADVANCED

I’ll be submitting 2 entries this is one of them

3 Likes

It’s based on the quality of your work submitted, so people new to art that can’t shade for instance can do beginner… please ammend yours to advanced

Ok ! Also can you like review it? Like point out the errors etc…

Yeah, just not right now