Cheyara's Outline Contest 3! (ART PRIZES!) NEW 2nd OUTLINE ADDED

Hey there again guys!!
So I’ve held two previous art contests and the entries have been beautiful!! I love seeing what everyone can come up with!

Sooo… I am holding another one… This time the theme for it is… CHRISTMAS and/or NEW YEAR (just in case you do not celebrate Christmas!)
Yeah, yeah I know, way too early for Christmas! I totally agree! However this will be my last outline contest before New Year so I figure lets end on a high :smiley:
That means, anything you associate with Christmas, or with New Year it’s free to use in this outline.

RULES!! (as usual, because some people it seems need reminding):roll_eyes::thinking:

DO NOT COPY SOMEONE ELSE’S WORK!!!
HAVE FUN
BE POLITE
BE RESPECTFUL
DO NOT REMOVE MY WATERMARK FROM THE OUTLINE
CREDIT ME IF YOU SHARE IT ELSEWHERE

:grin::grin:

_PRIZES
1st Place - Cover Art (INK or LL)
2nd Place - 2 Splashes (INK or LL)
3rd Place - Profile Picture or Splash _

Examples:

Summary

A random collection of a few examples of my art (bare in mind that several of these are art scenes, not covers or splashes, it’s just I tend to do more of those than the rest the way that my requests turn out :joy: )
34d3049c29e63b983c35390a23a88e0cf007b8f0_1_281x500
8ebe6e67b7c66ba7376ed90f3701f39015854884_1_281x500
3410eafbd7ecf348540b4c77753708fe48596f64_1_362x499
53ff46fe2354619bc2b48d500e0c7fa3a9cde0eb_1_362x499

bd805f6aace580ae78a33abb191289c3f8879170_1_281x500

DEADLINE - JANUARY 3RD

Outlines:

I look forward to seeing what you all come up with :slight_smile:
Cheyara :kissing_heart:

8 Likes

J O I N I N G!!!

Tags

@Teahwalker
@Rac5hel
@Lunar_Rose
@Malukah
@jassie12dw
@Cassandra_Dean
@AuthorMDWrites
@PerplexedJam
@ChayChay
@RainbowCat

8 Likes

I’d never have guessed :wink::yum::joy:

1 Like

I’m joining

1 Like

Here it is

4 Likes

Joining.

2 Likes

Wow that was fast!! :joy: it looks beautiful sweetie! Thanks for joining

1 Like

Thanks! :slight_smile::slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for the tag but I’m no longer doing art on/for the forums :v:t2:

3 Likes

No worries sweetie, it’s a shame :disappointed_relieved: your work is beautiful but understandable :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

I’ll give it a try. :blush: I suck but it’s fun to do. :joy:

1 Like

GASP! What?

1 Like

I’m sure you don’t suck, anyway doing outlines is always good practice it’s how I started :grin::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Yep, I’ve spent the last 2 days deleting all my artwork from the forums :woman_shrugging:

Though, I may enter if @Cheyara_episode58 would accept me sending it in a PM and not sharing it on the thread? Completely understand if not, I don’t want to make anything seem unfair.

1 Like

Of course I will honey, no problem. An entry is an entry, whether it comes on the thread, via pm or pigeon post :thinking::joy: and seeing as what happened with your work totally understandable. Not like you can watermark the entire piece :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Thank you!

Hopefully I feel artsy again before the deadline comes around :slight_smile:

1 Like

No problem the deadline is over a month away, plenty of time :grin: don’t let one person spoil something you enjoy!

1 Like

Joining

1 Like

Here is mine. :blue_heart:

3 Likes

That’s beautiful! :smiley: thanks for entering!

1 Like