Cheyara's Outline Contest 3! (ART PRIZES!) NEW 2nd OUTLINE ADDED

This is my 4th one… (don’t hate me haha)

Please exclude all of my previous entries, this is my favourite!

Anyways, here she is!

1 Like

If course I don’t hate you :joy::joy: enter as many times as you like :grin:

2 Likes

Hey babe! I am re-entering!

Re-entry :smiley: I know this is very different, and I’m sorry if it’s too much, but I felt like we were all doing the same thing really, Who said there couldn’t be ZOMBIES in Christmas?! Haha! Sorry if this is too much, but I wanted to think outside the box! W/ Snow, WO/Snow WO/Border
I got carried away so without the snow it looks more Halloween and I’m kinda mad @ myself now, but oh well. Anyway Happy New Year!

Time: 1 hour 40 mins

1 Like

Dang I didn’t expect you to B online what time is it for you?! @Cheyara_Skadi

Quarter to 8 in the morning, I had a list of notifications on my phone lol thought I’d check them quickly.

1 Like

Oh- it’s almost 3 am for me, May I ask what country do u live in, if not too private.

So you’re East Coast USA?
I live in the UK

1 Like

Wow really? I am moving to London and I will be attending UCL Next School year. The accents and everything :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:. All we have in America is Gangs, Violence, and School Shootings. UK is so calm and so nice. I can’t live in America anymore too many bad people sadly.

And yes, I live in the state that the White House is in. (Virginia, which you probs know, but unfortunately about 99% of America thinks Italy is U.K… making America the most dumb country when it comes to geography smh, so it’s kinda hard sometimes cause I’m used to assuming that no one knows geography, so my bad.)

It’s fine i know where it is :slightly_smiling_face::joy:, where most states of the US are actually.
Errrm the UK isn’t totally calm and nice but, yeah probably more so than some places in the States.

1 Like

Haha, well it’s most likely less violent, My nephew was in a shooting threat twice so I don’t really like the thought of staying in America. Especially with all the others, plus the gangs, reguardless of where you go.

1 Like

Yesssssss, UK buddies! :uk:

1 Like

Haha!! indeed :slight_smile:

Also, when do the results come out? :smiley::thinking:

Ohhh yeahhh it ends today doesn’t it :rofl: oooops, i’ll do the results in a little while, so tired i forgot

Hah, Okay. :smiley::heart:

1 Like

Thanks to everyone for entering, the entries are all beautiful in their own way, I love seeing people’s creativity and progress on these. Picking winners is always the part I really hate as it’s hard to do.
Buuuuuut it’s kind of necessary, so…

1st Prize: @Cassandra_Dean - Your entry was beautiful and the shading really brought that dash of energy to it and made it really shine. I loved it.

2nd Prize: @Toxic.Dreams - All of your entries showed real flare and different ones had different things to love. But I am really glad that you entered the last one, because the shading on that entry was elegant and pretty. It was a warming contrast for the snowy background, so beautiful and I loved it.

3rd Prize: @Addivi101 - Huge props for originality for the Christmassy theme, Not usually a fan of Zombies chica, but you added beautiful detailing to create a gorgeous piece, the eyelashes are elegant and not over the top, the blush is a perfect colour and shaded well and the hair shading is on point. A really good piece.

Please leave the details for your prizes below :slight_smile: (If you would like them), or simply let me know if you don’t need or want them.
Thanks guys

Cheyara :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

Ah, thank you so much! <3

Also, Are you able to make characters into PNG’s?

1 Like

Omg tysm for 1st place :sob::sob::sob: congrats to all the winners! All the entries were stunning :grin:

2 Likes