1 Like

Thanks for entering!!

1 Like

Sorry it took a while, but here’s the product!:

2 Likes

Wow! That’s beautiful

Sure, but thank you!:sparkling_heart:

THANKS FOR TAKING PART GUYS!
I loved all 4 entries so as there’s just you guys, I’m going to give you all a little recognition,
1st prize - @Lunar_Rose Beautiful entry!! Loved it (Please leave me your instagram details for me to follow and tag you & Your character info to create you for your small part in my story!)
2nd prize - @Turtle_Cat It was beautiful and I love it!!!
3rd prize - @SuperKitten lovely entry! (Please leave me your instagram details! for tag and likes)
4th prize - @Star-rae lovely entry! (please leave your instagram details for a tag)
Thank you you guys for entering this little bit of fun, they were all great entries!
Cheyara

3 Likes

OMG Thank you so much!!! My insta is @ep.lunar_rose

1 Like

You’re welcome! it was really pretty! I’ll get to the instagram stuff a little later :smiley:
If you want to be a character with a small role in one of my stories, feel free to send me your details :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here are my details :slight_smile:

Okay thank you sugarplum!

1 Like

Here’s mines

1 Like

That’s beautiful, I love the tattoos… Sorry it closed yesterday now, I announced the winners already, but as there wasn’t many entrances I’m giving everyone a tag on instagram :smiley:
Can I have your instagram details please honey :smiley:

1 Like

Wasn’t the deadline the 1st October and thanks my Instagram is rayrayepi04

Yep :slight_smile: yesterday now :slight_smile: thanks for entering though honey :grin:

1 Like

Thanks so much my instagram is episode.nikky

@RainbowCat the entrees outlines look like you :laughing: dont you agree @Days

2 Likes

Omg hahaha it kinda does

1 Like