1 Like

Entry:

magical

Please don’t open-

5 Likes

Btw, what power does she have? :blush:

1 Like

Well, I guess we’ll never know… :wink:

She inherited her powers from Violet from Fine line ;))

1 Like

Its beautiful thanks for entering

4 Likes

I will enter tonight as well

1 Like

MAGICAL :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@Toxic.Dreams and @xApplex don’t forget to submit the password for your beautiful entires to count :smiley: Thanks

2 Likes

Super bad quality character:
spring-time-germany-260nw-1021365739
And the better one:

Lady of blossoms

MAGICAL

1 Like

You shouldn’t say it’s bad, you’re work is improving well.
I like it! However would you mind pointing out what the supernatural part is sweetie?

3 Likes

Well, she has control over the blossoms and cherry trees

2 Likes

Is that acceptable?

2 Likes

I will be joining I think.

2 Likes

Maybe if you made her more of like a flower fairy? or showed her as having that power, as otherwise it’s very theoretical :smiley:

2 Likes

You mean it isn’t accepted?

1 Like

As it is no, as it doesn’t show anything supernatural… sorry… with a bit of editing to alter it and show the theme it can be.

3 Likes

Thanks for telling me! Done it. <3

2 Likes

Oh grow up! You’re acting like a petulant child. All entries so far have had something supernatural included and clearly shown, yours currently doesn’t it’s just a person standing with flowers, a small damn edit to show that she’s got that power would have worked, if you wanted it to count you should have read the rules or made a small edit like suggested, you’ve wasted your own time by doing that. So by all means go away, I have no time for people with such a poor attitude as to make a lame attack on someone for trying to create a nice place with a bit of fun for some people.
You’re no longer welcome here. Or with any of my contests with that attitude.

7 Likes

Okay guys. Let’s calm down, and not get into an off topic argument- It says supernatural so do something showing she controls earth or roses. :woman_shrugging: @TheCreepyNun

4 Likes

Oh ok!

1 Like