Cheyara's Supernatural Art Contest

Oh wow this might be the most ratchet thing I’ve ever drawn, but oh well I’m just practising free hand drawing and thought why not enter this contest since it looks kinda supernatural-ish :grin: Lemme know if you think it doesn’t fit the theme enough, I just thought the glowy eyes and stuff made her look like a moon enchantress lol magical :revolving_hearts:

Click this and risk your eyes bleeding!

9 Likes

That’s really good honey, especially free hand. I love the glowing eyes. Thank you for taking the time to enter :smiley:

5 Likes

Here is another one I did for fun.

MAGICAL

7 Likes

Cute and creepy! :hugs:

2 Likes

Here’s my entry, I hope it’s supernatural enough. magical

9 Likes

That is beautiful sweetie :smiley: Yep literally anything as long as it qualifies as supernatural, clearly shows the theme. I love this!

3 Likes

I decided to add another thing, I hope it’s clearly shows as supernatural, if not I’m willing to make the needed changes to make it fit the theme better. Just incase I need to add the password again: Magical

Entry (Close Up + Farther Away)

P.S. I just noticed how badly that dress was messed up.

6 Likes

It’s beautiful! :fire::ok_hand:

2 Likes

bump

1 Like

Bumpage!

1 Like

I know this sucks but this is my first ever edit so I didn’t expect much from it. The moons on dress and crown rightfully belong to Google and the sparkle and galaxy background as well. Thanks!

3 Likes

It doesn’t suck at all sweetie, however I can’t accept it with google images attatched as many google images are subject to copyright laws sorry.
But don’t give up it’s good :slight_smile:

1 Like

So gonna enter this if I have the time later!

2 Likes

Oh I understand lmao, rules are rules mind if I redo it tho? Can I have a second chance, if not its fine! I will make sure you can tell everything is drawn also if sure!

1 Like

Of course you can try again!

Sorry that doesn’t count, please read the rules carefully to see what is allowed

1 Like

Guys please don’t forget to read the rules carefully, if you don’t and they aren’t followed your entry may not be counted!

To enter you have to submit an original piece of YOUR OWN art work that is supernaturally themed. If it is not supernatural it will not be counted .
And submit the password

Ewwwwww… I’m sorry that this turned out so badly. Thanks for making this and I’m positive that I’ll make another entry. Here’s my first though:

I really hope you like it!:heart:

7 Likes

It’s beautiful, thanks for entering :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It sucks but ok

4 Likes