Childhoods gone

• so we are in a world where to become popular you have to do trends or be famous or whatever…

• BUT BEFORE THAT WE HAD OUT FAVOURITE THINGS. SOME OF MINE WERE

• ToysRUS -it got bankrupt and i used to buy all my toys there
    • Minecraft- ive grown out of it now but now fortnight has taken over the gaming world!
    • disney- no one talks about it anymore
    • PEPPA PIG WAS LIFE
  • sticking crayola pens together and making swords- now stabilo has taken over

• playing hide and seek

you?

7 Likes

I miss ToysRUs SO much! And blockbusters…

3 Likes

OMG AND MOSHI MONSTERS :joy:

4 Likes

Moshi Monsters was MY THING!

Also, I can’t be the only one who still likes Minecraft? I mean… it hasn’t changed. At ALL.

I know exactly where I’m going to live in a year then. Forever.

4 Likes

I love disney and I really miss it…

1 Like

It’s just changed. A lot. That’s the problem. I actually enjoyed the old Disney.

3 Likes

looks like im going to move then…:joy:

2 Likes

bARBIE MOVIES
Games
Cups
Popsicle
Yogurt
Disney Movies

6 Likes

Playing in dirt,

Racing on the road

Playing Pretend.

plAYING DRESSING UP GAMES

3 Likes

i still do what i like. i watch disney. i am cosplayer. a toy collector. i bascily have not grown up. but i do have a pretty good paying job

3 Likes

toys r us just closed in my country . it was not suppouse to they thought they could make it go. but no

2 Likes

cough cough my and my friends had mud fights cough

2 Likes

I loved Disney! It’s just changed so much now… The old Disney was way better.

4 Likes

So you have a child’s heart?

1 Like
  • Toysrus was literally the best thing when my brother and I were kids.

• Tamagotchi (not the weird new ones, the original ones). They were awesome but would always die before you woke up in the morning.

• Turkey Twizzlers :disappointed: If you’re from the UK and of a certain age, you’ll remember these beauties before Jamie Oliver took them away!

• Certain T.V programmes - Recess, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Drake and Josh, Brum, Lizzie McGuire e.t.c

• Game Boy and PS1 - had some of the best and most amazing games ever!!

• MSN - everyday after school cause I was a cool kid :tipping_hand_woman:t3:

• Having to buy ringtones for my Nokia 3310 from the back of a magazine - yes, I actually miss this.

I could list so many but I can’t say I miss Disney or Minecraft because I still love both and so does my son :joy:

7 Likes

lol

1 Like

I love Lizzie McGuire :heart_eyes:

1 Like

The movie was like, everything to me :joy: the moment Gordo and Lizzie kissed was amazing because we waited forever for it to happen!!

This reminds me, I also had a mild obsession with Mary-Kate & Ashley films, I had almost all of them on VHS. :see_no_evil:

1 Like

I know! I really liked the movie. But I missed Miranda.

2 Likes

Clubpenguin was one of the main parts in my childhood and they shut it down 2 years ago cause apps are taking over :sneezing_face:

3 Likes