Choice Buttons Don't Look Right

I’ve resently been working on creating and recreating backgrounds for Episode Portal. I am currently working on a phone background:
(This is what I was working on, still not perfect. I’m missing a few details. I’ll keep working on it :sweat_smile:)

And I have noticed that there is no way to move the Choice Buttons around or anything. I’ve searched on the Forums and many people have been having the same concern. There has to be a way we can modify the button positions and sizes. This what my background looks like with the buttons set in it’s default position:

This doesn’t look right, does it?
I know it must be a lot of work with coding and all to make it happen. And don’t think that I haven’t noticed the upgrades made to the Portal. I am very grateful ( but i’m struggling with the new format because I got used to the old Portal).

What I’m trying to say is that it would’ve have been cool if the old format was left alone, and added a new tool “CB spot (Choice Button) tool”.

4 Likes

I don’t think you can move the buttons and/or resize them :see_no_evil:

You could always use tappable overlays :relaxed:

2 Likes

Thank you, that’s very helpful, but I’m just making a suggestion for a new tool. It would be easier to navigate.

2 Likes

Ah okay! Sorry, I didn’t realize that this was a suggestion :sweat_smile:

But I support it! It would come in handy :dizzy:

1 Like

It’s okay! Sorry if it was misleading :sweat_smile:, I was just using persuasion to get my point across. But thank you so much for the tip! I will most definitely be using it :heavy_heart_exclamation: :+1:t3:

2 Likes

Weird, the choice option boxes have always just appeared slightly below the last line of dialogue for me… As if they were pinned or something. But I actually had one today that wouldn’t seem to sit right no matter what I did :thinking: Hope it gets fixed :grimacing:

2 Likes

Yeah! That’s what I remember too!

1 Like

Topic closed due to violation of Feature Request Guidelines Contact @Sydney_H to discuss editing and reopening topic. :smiley: