Choice error? Please help!

Hello,hey,how’s it going. Welcome! I need help with this choice.you can see that it says error on line 43 (?) but i’m not sure what to do…

1 Like

Press enter/return on line 43 then put a bracket on 44 :slight_smile:

1 Like

The system is actually confusing itself, I don’t think you did anything wrong except for the part when it says: @spot 1.060 119 126 in zone 1. It’s because you’re not specifying which character goes to that spot :slight_smile:

3 Likes

you need closing bracket where the choice for the purple buton overlay ends

its not visible on the picutre so do you have it somewhere? if not than you need to add

}

¨where the choice ends.

I can only guess - but I believe it should be on line just under the PURPLE PLAY BUTTON

tappable
“PURPLE PLAY BUTTON”{
}
NARR
Chapter one

1 Like

@Farah_DeSantis @Winteronepisode @juliewrites Thank yall! I will test this as soon as possible : )

2 Likes

that is the new error, it says it’s a block…

You need a label for a gem choice.

1 Like

Okay, here’s the issue. You have the entire chapter inside a bracket if I’m reading that right. Instead of that, send readers to a label for the beginning, then send readers to a label for the end if they hit the skip button. You’re overwhelming your script with the choices within as well as the full thing being in a bracket.

1 Like

oh i thought that it sent them to the end and then, showed up the gem choice…

1 Like

So the gem choice is one issue, let’s deal with the label issue first. Have the menu and options go to different things. If they press play, write “goto start”, then have the beginning of the episode under the label start. Once the chapter is over, send them to the end label. If they’re skipping, send them to the end (a.k.a. using the end label). Same thing applies for the other choice

1 Like

If you’re still confused, DM me. I can help you there better.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.