Choices: How do you make characters remember things or choose outfits?

Hey I just started writing my own this but I don’t know how you can get the reader to choose an out fit cos after they choose you just merge and I can’t figure out how they get to keep there chosen outfit? I hope I was clear enough I wrote so much sorry :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello!:grin:
Are you using the app or are you writing a script?
I only know how to do it in the script, so I might be able to help you there.

1 Like

Oh I’m using the app should I use the scrip instead? I just find it really confusing?!

1 Like

I started using the app as well but it didn`t have enough options for me personally, so I watched some Youtube-Tutorials and read some things in this Forum about script writing.:grin::+1:t2:
I know that it seems really confusing and complicated at first, but once you understand the basic directing you learn how to do stuff fast.:sweat_smile:
You need to know what works best for you though, some say it is easier for them on the Writer Portal but others say the exact opposite.
If I were you, I would start writing a script and if you after that still rather want to use the app, then do that.:thinking:
However, I will not be able to help you with your problem when you are using the app, but maybe someone else can.:sweat_smile::grin:

Thanks I figured this might be the case. Is the

the script thing? I am so new I literally know nothing…

1 Like

Yes, it is.:grin::+1:t2:

If you want to start writing a script there, I would really recommend watching the YouTube-Tutorials to Episode from Joseph Evans. He explains everything really well and it helped me making the first steps!:smile::thinking:

Also do you think the guides on the app are good or should I just watch ytb?

1 Like

Well…
Some say the guides helped them, but for me the Tutorials on YT from Joseph Evans worked better.:sweat_smile:

Also thanks for the reference :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok thanks heaps I’ll dudes do that then :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am so bland :upside_down_face: I always use the same emoji. the ":slight_smile:"one.

1 Like

No worries, I always use this one :grin: and this one :joy:, I can`t seem to change them either.:joy:

1 Like