Choices, if, else, choice BRANCHING ERROR... meh

Sooooo my new story is heavily directed :persevere: with lots of branching, choices that matter and the points system!

I cannnooooottttt find the problem here. I have a PAST CHOICE that needs to be remembered WITHIN a choice? If that makes sense. I’ve been looking at my screen so long I don’t think I can see straight lol. :unamused:

1 Like

did you check out Dara’s how to on it

yes… :pensive: I even copied and pasted her coding! Replaced the names of my labels of course

I suck at If/else BUT are you making sure

Remove those straight brackets [ ]. Those are only there in my examples to show where you should write your script for each choice. You also need closing brackets for each “else”

1 Like

Ah that’s what I get for copying and pasting! Thank you! I think all of them are closed but now another error popped up…

Remove those brackets on lines 1189 and 1212

1 Like

Moved to Directing Helps and Tips since this is about coding. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.