Choices Matter Fantasy Stories! + Great directing!

Hello, good afternoon everyone, depending on where you live.
I have been reading lots of amazingly well-written stories such as Speak, The Wall, The Infected, Dripping Mascara, etc.
I absolutely love Fantasy stories, and especially the ones with choices matter.
Any story recommendations?

2 Likes

I would recommend my own. but its not publish so here is some other good ones

white nights by @diamymeow

neverland by @Maggy

draken stone by @janebelrose

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you :heart::heart:

Téléchargez
Outlook pour iOS

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

Hi! I think my story fits your description :see_no_evil::see_no_evil:
Here it is in case you want to check it out

Title: The Mermaid
Description: Naia, eager to de-throne her vicious mother and start making changes in mermaid law, must find and bring back the mermaid tear, which is lost in the human world. CC/ Choices Matter
Genre: Fantasy
Style: LL
Any Customization: Limited for MC, full for LI
Instagram: paula.writes
Episode name: Paula

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The Mermaid

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

1 Like

A story I haven’t seen recommended yet that fits your criteria is Rise of Uthutia by @Reenababee.

My story may interest you as well, though admittedly, the choices don’t have much impact on how the story unfolds.

Title: Eternal Oblivion
Author: Silver Lady
Genre: Fantasy primarily with some mystery, action, drama, romance, and just a hint of historical fiction thrown in from time to time (more so in later chapters).
Style: Limelight
Number of Episodes: Eight currently, more on the way.
CC: Kinda. You can’t customize the main three characters (for story reasons), but there is a character for you to customize starting with chapter five. You won’t see much of her to start, but she becomes more important later in the plot.
Description: Something ancient plots unseen in the darkness, and Amara must quickly uncover the mystery surrounding it. Otherwise, all will be lost.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6355100663873536
Cover:

You can try my story Trouble in Princess Paradise or Dark Temptations by @Menia :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cursed evil love by @sophookles
College of eternity by @sophookles

2 Likes

Thank you so much :blush:

1 Like

Thanks for recommending mine, @SilverLady !

Rise of Uthutia
Episodes: 5 (on going)
Style: Limelight
Genre: Fantasy / Action / some Romance
Description: You are the first woman born into the Cedalon family in hundreds of years, because of the Raebezia contract and regulations you must take a Prince in order to ascend to the throne. But upon your Coronation day, your world is turned upside down as your kingdom is overthrown. You must make determinative decisions in order to gain or lose allies as you fight to take back Uthutia. Do you have what it takes?
CC / CC of Love Interest / Choices Matter / Mini-Games / Art Scenes

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The Rise of Uthutia

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along

Hi there!

If you’re interested in reading a new fantasy story that is unique, original, and packed with drama, romance, and sci-fi, then I recommend my new story, Our Galaxies Intertwined: Alternate Universe.

There’s plenty of impactful choices and advanced directing that make the plot and story both timeless :slight_smile::grin:

I’ve gotten a lot of great feedback and I’d love for you to check it out :hugs:

Bio: Passion. Seduction. Fantasy. What happens when a young woman who’s aspiring to become a journalist chases a story into the woods and runs into an alien who changes her world?

Large Cover:

Small Cover:

Link: