Choices Matter Stories? (LL ONLY)

Title says it all.

I’m looking for a story where choices matter, it can be any genre. Limelight only please.

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::cowboy_hat_face:

The Dead Rises. It’s in LL and about zombies.

2 Likes

Bump

The Wall by @J.Miley
Her Innocence by @Arrows.Episode
The Infected by @Caitoriri

3 Likes

Hello! You can try my story if you’d like, it’s a contest story but I will continue until the very end! Choices matters, mini games, customize character, music and love interest is involved! And it’s also in LL. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

The story is called Clue: Murder In Disguise and it’s out now. :relaxed:

Happy writing everyone!

1 Like

Thank you, Annie!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I’m struggling with how to use results of choices. I started writing my first story with some personal rules. There were:

1. clothing choices should make a difference to how the story develops, even if only in a minor way
  2. outcomes for the character should be different based on choices made
  3. different outcomes should lead to different endings

However, almost all stories I read don’t do this. I am also realizing that it’s really hard to do 2) and 3). The coding systems is linear, but outcomes based on outcomes means quite a lot of different branches, and branches in branches (to do it properly).

I clearly see I have overthought this.

I sort of feel that the only way to do this and keep a good story flow is to branch off based on choices then come back to the linear story. But then am I simply making choices that don’t matter?

Any thoughts that could help me?

1 Like