Choices matter stories

Looking for story recs with choices that effect the ending any ideas?

4 Likes

Any story by Piccalilly
Aftertaste by Ji
Mendacity by Ji
Ferocity by Ji and Jane
Not a Saint, Ring Leader, Gashina, and Imperceptible by Vienna Hale

1 Like

Mind readers :two_hearts: by @/Azura
The dragon bride by @/earlgrey
The library escape by @Yoshi

2 Likes

Hey there,

My new story is “Twice In A Lifetime” fits this criteria! Choices matter and determine the ending that you get. I’d love for you to give it a shot!

CC : Yes
Description : For Everly and Lucas it was love at first sight. When she wakes up from a coma with no memory of him, will he succeed in making her fall in love with him once again?
Genre : Romance
Art Scenes : Yes
Choices : Choices Matter, Points System
Gems : Top Up Points and Support the Author, Unlock Bonus Scenes if Points Insufficient
Episodes Published : 10 (Season 1 Complete)
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5620845432537088

Copy of Twice In A Lifetime-2

you might like mine!!!

Title: SWY: Glee or Flee?

Description: Fame. Wealthy. Success. = Nonchalant & Everything is in your favor. But you have to work with someone you thought you left for good. How will this end? You’ll be the judge of that!

Genre: Drama/ Romance-ish

It’s released!

:two_hearts:Full CC for MC & LI
:two_hearts:Point System
:two_hearts:Minigames
:two_hearts:Some choices may matter
:two_hearts:Drama Plot with sprinkle of Romance

For updates: Updates!

The Stars Have Colors by Shahar
Eclipsis by Victoria Masina
The Stone Prince by Jess Fox
The Triangle by Lady Bird
The Gamer Girl by Wincy W
The Clumsy Supergirl by Marion
Lost Half by Martini
Act of Vengeance by Rosenspitze

1 Like

My personal favorites-

• The Big Oh by Amanda Michelle
  • Beauty Boss and The Clumsy Super Girl by Marion
  • Austentatious and The Arrangement by E.R Gurney
  • Sticks and Stones by Jasmine Lilac
  • My Butler by Sophookles
  • Caveman by Farah De Santis
  • Act of Vengeance by Rosenpitze
  • All of Alusza’s stories
  • All of Piccalilly’s stories

Thank you for the thread :heart: my stories have choices matter! Hope you’ll check them out :relieved:
𝓣𝓲𝓽𝓵𝓮: SWY: If I were you

𝓓𝓮𝓼𝓬𝓻𝓲𝓹𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷: In order to stay in college, Hayley is forced to study economics with the golden boy Kevin. But what happens when they switch bodies? How will they live someone else’s life?

𝓖𝓮𝓷𝓻𝓮: Fantasy/Comedy/Romance

•2 LI (M&F)

•CC

•Sounds & Music

•Point System, Choices matter, Mini games

My ig: @epi.ksu

TITLE: Our little secret

GENRE: Mystery/Drama

DESCRIPTION: What could be better than meeting five close friends at a student party? Such events are extremely rare. However, things don’t get so rosy when a dead girl is found in the house. Who is behind this and what is the little secret of each of them?

•Full CC

•Sounds & Music

•Point System, Choices matter, Mini games

My ig: @epi.ksu

1 Like

My story :cherry_blossom:
SWY:Golden Chef

Genre: Comedy

Story description:- Hugo is a passionate chef who wants to be the next golden chef and he finally manged to be a part of. it unfortunately, he paired with Zoey who doesn’t know how to cook!

CC

Style:- LL

Li:- 1

Episodes: 3

-choices matter

-point system

-mini games

-Advanced directing

IG: @flare_888

Cover

Link

Hi! Thank you for the thread! :blush:

I’ve just released a new horror story. Do check it out if any of you are in the Halloween mood.

It comes with full cc, multiple endings and mini games. You are also able to choose to play as either female or male.

Thanks again, and have a good day! :heart:

WhatsApp Image 2021-10-20 at 1.34.08 AM

Name: The Highway
Genre/s: Horror
Author: I.AM.
IG: @ i.am.writesfiction
Episodes: 3(ongoing) -there will only be 4 episodes. So, it’s a rather short story.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6106929224155136

Description:
A midnight call from the news editor sends you out on an assignment to what he predicts to be a gruesome scene. You then drove to what would be the scariest ride of your life.

Instagram: author_theo
Title: Intertwined
Author: Theo
Style: Limelight
Genre: Romance
Chapter: 8 (on-going)
FULL CC + NAME, ADVANCED DIRECTING, CHOICES MATTER, 2 POINT SYSTEMS, 1 LI
Description: The story revolves around two strangers, who had to return to their origins during unprecedented times. A twist of fate made them cross paths, despite the odds that seemed to be against it.
The plot, which is dear to my heart, is inspired from reality and it meticulously depicts the struggles and the perks of a long-distance relationship, while navigating a full-blown pandemic.

𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆-𝒊𝒏-𝒂-𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆.

Will they get accustomed to it? Will their connection be strong enough to overcome every obstacle? Will love support them along this peculiar journey?

Link: Episode Writer Portal

Thank you for your time! I hope you’ll consider giving my story a chance :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

hi there !! thanks for the thread <33 here’s my new story

description: she played with his heart, so he broke hers. what happens when avery and beau cross paths years later? (cc, choices, points)
genre: drama
episodes: 1-3 free to read, skip-the-wait on 4
points: throughout the story you can either gain or lose beau points…your points will determine your ending and will influence different scenes
ig: ashwritesepisode
link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6716042290593792
cover:
thumbnail_6F4D9B44-EB72-4C5A-88D1-2AAB52862075(1)

Hi,

I hope you are fine!
Thanks for this thread. :dizzy:

Here’s mine.

Title E L I T E
Author Name Iah Miko
Description How will you do it when your duty goes against your principles ? Who will you save first ? / Comment feras-tu lorsque ton devoir s’opposera à tes principes ? Qui sauveras-tu en premier ?
Genre Action, Romance
Style Limelight
Full CC for MC and LIs + 2 LIs + Point System + Choices Matter
Instagram @iah_miiko
Cover

Will you be a great Agent ? Find it out by reading the first 5 episodes on the app! I’m a french author so I publish my story both in english as in french. Enjoy :wink:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: E L I T E

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

1 Like

I can recommend you my story, because every choice in it matters :relaxed::relaxed:.

Title : Life in Demby (revamped)
Author : Megz_episode
Description : Group of new students arrive in the university of Demby to start their new life. What will happen when the mysterious Author try to draw them into his sick, twisted GAME?
Cover :

Episodes 5
Style LL
Genre : Mystery
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5406229651980288

I don’t think in Not a Saint choices affect the ending…

Yeah it does because the story uses a point system determining if you end up with the LI or not

1 Like