Choose my character's name

Don’t know what category to put this in

Brief description

She’s the ‘cool girl’ (it’s an act of course but the main character and her explore their sexuality together). She’s so confident and impulsive it can sometimes become shamelessness and recklessness, most often when alcohol is in the mix. She’s every guy’s dream girl since she likes video games, basketball, watching sports and never complains about anything. She’s the wild girl at parties, hooking up with girls (turning guys on of course). Later on as the MC gets to know her more in depth, she realizes that she’s not that confident and ‘cool’. She’s putting up an act, adapting to others’ fantasies and desires because she “doesn’t know who she is” (I know this sounds cliché but I just don’t want to take 1000 lines to explain her yk)

If you want to know more about her, I can pm you.

• Alessa
  • Erin
  • Lexi
  • Jordan
  • Alyah
  • Leah
  • Devin
  • Ava

0 voters

Yup there’s a lot to choose from I just really don’t know what to choose
Thanks for voting! It helps a lot!

3 Likes

If you have other suggestions, let me know

Riley?

1 Like

I like Lilith. In Greek mythology she’s the goddess of lust or something. :star2:

2 Likes

Lilith actually comes from Jewish mythology, she’s a demon similar to a succubus and she steals babies. Sorry, I’m a bit of the mythology nerd

2 Likes

Circe, in Homer’s The Odyssey she’s a nymph/enchantress who uses her magic to manipulate men and uses her beauty to prevent anyone from escaping the island she lives on.

1 Like

Whoopsie! :full_moon_with_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.