Choose you're love intrest

Do you enjoy choosing you’re love intrest ? with that I mean do you like it when you can say 'I like girls ’ and the story listens to to and gives you instead of a boy love intrest a female?

I don’t really mind :joy: it would be cool but full of advanced scripting…poor the author that will do that :rofl:

1 Like

alright! but what if the story is about you? cause I’m kinda douting it will be a lot of coding and I don’t know if many people really care about such choices that’s why i’m asking :smile:

Some people would love to be asked their interest…it’s like a story with 2 or more love interest, at the end of the story you wouldn’t like the author choosing the guy you will end up with, instead you would like the author asking you which guy you prefer

1 Like

As a lesbian- yes.

2 Likes

same

PRIDE! :rainbow_flag:

i support :raising_hand_woman:‍♀ :heart:

1 Like

I don’t mind … :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::sunflower::sunflower:

Thanks for you’re opinions ! I will do something like where you can choose if you want: 2 boy love interest / 2 girl love interest/ 1 boy and 1 girl love interest. :heart_decoration:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.