Choosing a story!

I need a bit of help choosing between two of my story ideas, let me know which one you would read.
Story 1:
Ivy, a twenty two year old illegal fighter has been offered the opportunity of a life time, a job as Logan Garcia’s body guard. Paying $15,000 a week, she has no choice but to accept. Tag along with Ivy on her new journey filled with action, romance, and most importantly, comedy.
Story 2:
After two years in military school, Ceina is back. Failing her classes, can Logan, her new tutor help her stay out of trouble? Tag along on their journey filled with drama, fights, and heartache.

• Story one!
  • Story two!

0 voters

1 Like

Can’t you just write both?

1 Like

This would be my first story on episode and with my experience I don’t think I could juggle both😅

2 Likes

Write the other after you finished the story chosen? Unless you already planned on doing that.

2 Likes

That’s exactly what I was planning on doing🙂

2 Likes

I don’t want to pick :tired_face:

3 Likes

Well anyways good luck with your story! They both seem interesting.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Hey there @Epi.Tegan, I’m Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum! :grin:

I’ve moved this topic to Share Feedback since this is about story ideas. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.