Choosing between 2 LI's? *poll*

Hey guys !

So for my story ‘Not Your Damsels’ I decided to have 2 LI’s & i wanted to know if you would rather choose who to be with orrrrr if you would kind of have me steer you towards a LI more.

Choosing ur LI?
  • Yes I would like to choose which LI i end up with
  • No, I would like the author to steer me towards a LI more, and make them more like-able

0 voters

Thanks sooooo much, depending on the results of this poll, I will either sorta choose an LI for my readers, or let you guys have a choice between the two of them!

ur wifey, syd :kissing: :pregnant_woman:t2:

4 Likes

bumpyyyy

1 Like

There’s no point in having 2 LI’s when we don’t get to choose. There’s ALWAYS a clear author preferance and that annoys me so much which is why I’ve stopped reading stories with 2 LI"s (I’ll still read your tho since your my friend). Plus it’s the same every time. One golden boy who’s sweet and romantic, one bad boy who’s either crazy rich or poor. At first they seem rude but then you get to know them and they have a hard past and are sweet, and so hot :roll_eyes:. I NEVER choose that one even though the author always pushes me to them. The only story I ever found where the author used the 3 LI’s nicely was The Bunny Boiler, because they were clear what were the romance choices and didn’t make you feel bad or push you too either one. I actually switched half way with my preferance, so it was really nicely shown. That’s one of my faves and I kept reading the whole time, not getting annoyed and leaving. So you have to give choices, and not meaning less ones where I say no, then realize I’m alone on Friday night and go anyway. Haha sorry for the rant.

2 Likes

i read this one story, and it was the choice between the bad boy and the nice guys, and I picked the nice guy but the author wrote it were the nice guy does something rude after you pick him so the MC starts to hate him and picks the bad boy :neutral_face: like literally what was the point in letting me pick him??

2 Likes

WTH? I feel like the author always had a preferance, and this annoys me so much, but the MC always sees him kissing her enemy and runs off, not even like thinking that the enemy WHO IS IN LOVE WITH HIM kissed him. I’m so tired of that one

2 Likes

Omg that always happens and its so annoying. That’s why I stopped reading the romance genre, all these little pet peeves I have.

2 Likes

Yessss! I don’t read romance anymore, I’m looking for horror and mystery and stuff, but it’s always about the LI

2 Likes

Don’t try to change the readers decisions, we all have different types. They talk abt this a lot in the guidelines. :white_heart:

2 Likes

Same, I have found some that aren’t taken over bye romance. I would give you the titles but I don’t have my phone right now :sob:

2 Likes

Lol yeah I actually made a thread about that, I’ll link it later if your interested.
It’s way too annoying to have 2 LI’s and they’re just not fair. I mean the nice guy is a good life partner too!

2 Likes

KJDEFSJDKLFJD okay so there both brothers right, and ik it sounds cliche but there both the same but kinda not at the same time? they just both don’t really care about anything and occasionally flirt with you, but after you get past first impressions they both are really soft and kind. there isn’t one clear ‘nice guy’ & a ‘bad boy’ there both bad boys ig in a way. and both of them are kind of chases, since ik some people don’t like when there’s a nice guy and he already likes you cause theres no chase in that when you already have them . the younger brother is more understanding and open, where the older one is more stand-offish and tries his best to stay away from you (for reasons). overall, there both considered ‘bad boys’ but idkkkkk lmk what you think

1 Like

I mean-it sounds cliche, I feel like that happens a lot.

1 Like

yea idk i’m trying to make it not as cliche as possible, but i still wanted them to kinda stay bad boys, could you PM me if you have any suggestions?

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.